News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Tommy Williamsen

So why
« on: June 28, 2009, 10:23:28 PM »
are some of the titles to the threads in bold and some are not?
Sorry for the ot just curious.
Where there is no love, put love; there you will find love.
St. John of the Cross

"Deep within your soul-space is a magnificent cathedral where you are sweet beyond telling." Rumi

Bill_McBride

Re: So why
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 10:31:17 PM »
Tommy, it appears that once you have read all the replies in a thread, the title changes from bold to faded out.  Makes it easy to see which ones you have read and which have new posts.

Melvyn Morrow

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 08:31:56 AM »
So Why

And here I thought is was something to do with recognising that I have Scottish blood in the process of being distilled into 140% proof pure alcohol.  Another illusion re golf destroyed by an American-Scottish-American yearning for Dornoch. Take a few more malts and try to think about the following.

Good morning Starshine,  In the year 2525,  With a little help from my friend,  I’m a Believer,  Daydream Believer,  Day Tripper , You really got me,   No where to run,  I heard it through the grape vine, Sitting on the dock of the bay, The First cut is the deepest,  Tossing & Turning,  Something in the wind,  A whiter shade of pale,  Spirit in the Sky,  For what its worth,  Soul Sacrifice,  You keep me hangin’ on,  Don’t bring me down,  Eve of destruction, Fire,  This wheel ‘s on fire,  Sunny Afternoon, Lazy Sunday,  Out of Time, Let the heartaches begin,  Where are you know,  Man of the World, He’s in town,  Downtown,  Red Red Wine,  Wet Dream,  Nothing but a house party,  Lets twist again,  Twist and shout,  Runaway ,  Good timin,   Move on up,  Catch the Wind,   Lets go to San Francisco,   Sweet for my Sweet,  Silence is Golden,  Poetry in motion, Make me an Island ,  I can hear the Grass grow,  Groovin’,  Amazing Grace, Help.  :o or  8)

Not Golf, as we know it Jim

It's not the reason WHY, but it may be just as sensible.

Melvyn

Bill_McBride

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 09:05:36 AM »
So Why

And here I thought is was something to do with recognising that I have Scottish blood in the process of being distilled into 140% proof pure alcohol.  Another illusion re golf destroyed by an American-Scottish-American yearning for Dornoch. Take a few more malts and try to think about the following.

Good morning Starshine,  In the year 2525,  With a little help from my friend,  I’m a Believer,  Daydream Believer,  Day Tripper , You really got me,   No where to run,  I heard it through the grape vine, Sitting on the dock of the bay, The First cut is the deepest,  Tossing & Turning,  Something in the wind,  A whiter shade of pale,  Spirit in the Sky,  For what its worth,  Soul Sacrifice,  You keep me hangin’ on,  Don’t bring me down,  Eve of destruction, Fire,  This wheel ‘s on fire,  Sunny Afternoon, Lazy Sunday,  Out of Time, Let the heartaches begin,  Where are you know,  Man of the World, He’s in town,  Downtown,  Red Red Wine,  Wet Dream,  Nothing but a house party,  Lets twist again,  Twist and shout,  Runaway ,  Good timin,   Move on up,  Catch the Wind,   Lets go to San Francisco,   Sweet for my Sweet,  Silence is Golden,  Poetry in motion, Make me an Island ,  I can hear the Grass grow,  Groovin’,  Amazing Grace, Help.  :o or  8)

Not Golf, as we know it Jim

It's not the reason WHY, but it may be just as sensible.

Melvyn

Help me Rhonda......

Tommy Williamsen

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2009, 01:15:44 PM »
Melvin, I must admit that you have me scratching my head.
Where there is no love, put love; there you will find love.
St. John of the Cross

"Deep within your soul-space is a magnificent cathedral where you are sweet beyond telling." Rumi

Garland Bayley

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2009, 01:24:58 PM »
Melvin, I must admit that you have me scratching my head.

I understand viruses are contagious on the internet, but I did not know dandruff was.
"I enjoy a course where the challenges are contained WITHIN it, and recovery is part of the game  not a course where the challenge is to stay ON it." Jeff Warne

Brian_Ewen

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2009, 04:54:11 PM »
are some of the titles to the threads in bold and some are not?
Sorry for the ot just curious.

Click "mark read" at the top .

I use it a lot nowadays .

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back