News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Sean Walsh

Staus of Musselroe Bay project?
« on: June 04, 2009, 06:19:14 AM »
Planning to make it over to Tasmania again next year. 

Anyone know the status of the project?

Google search can't find any info since mid to late 08.

Sean Walsh

Re: Staus of Musselroe Bay project?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 06:26:11 AM »
Of course i mean status....

Mike_Clayton

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 10:55:28 AM »
Sean,

It looks like the course will never be built.It is a pity given it was a brilliant piece of land.
Probably it was the closest thing to Royal Melbourne type land that anyone has seen in Australia
Barnbougle has been so successful - against the predictions of all but a few - but Musselroe was another hour along the road and it did not have the same spectacular sea views that entrance so many.

Sean Walsh

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 12:40:17 AM »
Mike,

That's a shame.  From what you say of Musselroe it would have been the perfect addition to the area.  A trip consisting of 2-3 days at Barnbougle followed by a day or two at Musselroe would have been a perfect golfing long weekend.

Oh well.  Just 3 days at Barnbougle then.. :)

ed_getka

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2009, 07:13:46 AM »
Mike,
   Sorry to hear to project isn't going forward. An additional golf property down on Tasmania would have been an added incentive to make the trip.
    Thanks for signing the book.
"Perimeter-weighted fairways", The best euphemism for containment mounding I've ever heard.

Ash Towe

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2009, 10:54:23 PM »
I agree with what has been said before.  I was hanging out for the completion of the Lost Farms course at Barnbougle and Musselroe Bay to make a really worthwhile trip.  Combined with the Sand Belt it would have made an already world class destination even better

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back