News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Mike_Young

Re: Has the GCA Dork meter jumped lately or is it just me.....
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2008, 02:49:45 PM »
JT,
I didn't know anyone had the photo....I just hope Hugh Hefner doesnt try to eat me......and BTW, I went to hit balls after eating grits at the Waffle House and the practice area was closed for the club's Easter Egg hunt....TRUE
and charlies old Tech roomate Trip Isenhower was hitting balls at rabbits..... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tom P,
I have no desire to work in Philly....heard you have to read a 1800 page book on Flynn ( you know the guy that hung around Merion .....after Wilson had designed it.....) and I don't read ODG books.... ;D ;D

BTW Dork scale is closing in on9.999.
"just standing on a corner in Winslow Arizona"

J Sadowsky

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2008, 02:52:15 PM »
A physicist, chemist and philosopher are walking through Scotland. They pass a black sheep and the physicist excitedly proclaims, "All Scottish sheep are black!"

The chemist shakes his head and says, "No, THIS Scottish sheep is black...!"

The philosopher glares at both and proclaims with certainty, "This Scottish sheep is black.... on one side!"

This question can't be answered because we don't know if the sheep was African or European...

Well, do you see any coconuts?

paul cowley

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2008, 02:53:12 PM »
Andrew, you seem like a nice young man....maybe I could IM you for help when I find my remote.....I would like that. :)

...oh and Hancock, I don't want to bust your bubble but you could sit around all day sniffing glue and the only thing you might get is bored.

Trust me...they started taking all the good stuff out about the same time they started taking Zylene and lead out of paint ;)

paul cowley...golf course architect/asgca

TEPaul

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2008, 03:01:26 PM »
"Tom P,
I have no desire to work in Philly...."

MikeY:

Well fine, then don't work in Philly---see if I care. But I'd appreciate it if you made me your associate so at least I can cash in around here on all the PINK BUNNY biness I'm gonna drum up for you around here.

Jim Thompson

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2008, 03:02:54 PM »
Jim Thompson:

Very cool Mike Young Pink Bunny. I think it should be either the logo for Long Shadow or Mike Young's business logo. Can you make me up about a hundred business cards for Mike Young with that on them? I'd like to pass them out in Philadelphia to see if I can drum up some local business for MikeY.

Don't kow if the address is correct.  Mike doesn't have it on his website, but will this do? ;D

Mike,
Let me know if I need to change the info.  You'd be shocked to see some of the other variations I could have done.  Go google images of "easter bunny" on google.  Wow, you guys get around.

JT
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 03:08:18 PM by Jim Thompson »
Jim Thompson

TEPaul

« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2008, 03:05:01 PM »
Mike:

I even have a brand new highly innovative hole design concept I'd like to rollout here in Philly for your PINK BUNNY business. Want to hear about it?

Jimbo Thompson:

Can you retool that PINK BUNNY biness card and put "Tom Paul, Philadelphia Pink Bunny design associate" on it below MikeY's name? I'll print it out and start passing it out around here today.

I believe I have Mike's business address because I stayed down there with him about a year ago. The only problem with his address is it's the only address I've ever seen which is incapable of actually being found. I know it's in Athens somewhere but it's impossible to find. It could be one of those new "stealth" addresses which is there but completely invisible. Mike Young is into the latest and greatest, you know.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 03:14:11 PM by TEPaul »

Jim Thompson

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2008, 03:13:24 PM »
TEPAUL,

I'll do you one better.  Send me a pic with a decent headshot of yourself.  slimvila@comcast.net
and I'll make a special custom card just for you.

JT
Jim Thompson

RJ_Daley

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2008, 03:13:59 PM »
"Tom Paul, Philadelphia Pink Bunny design associate"

Tom, I've been operating under the assumption you would be the "pink elephant" associate... was I wrong?  ;D

Send me a pic with a decent headshot of yourself.
Jim, there are laws about sending that sort of material via the Internet!  :o ;D
No actual golf rounds were ruined or delayed, nor golf rules broken, in the taking of any photographs that may be displayed by the above forum user.

TEPaul

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2008, 03:18:20 PM »
Jimbo Thompson:

Thanks for that but unfortunately I don't have one and even if I did I'm too tech dumb to get it to you. But if you can find the odd photo of Winston Churchill giving his famous V for Victory sign you could use that in place of me. I actually look remarkably similar to Winston these days. I doubt anyone would notice a difference.

Jim Thompson

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2008, 03:22:56 PM »
Tom,

You want your address, phone number and e-mail or Mike's???

Proof Copy

« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 03:33:39 PM by Jim Thompson »
Jim Thompson

TEPaul

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2008, 03:28:18 PM »
Jim:

Sure;

Featherfield Farm
17 Marlborough Rd.
Newtown Square, Pa 19073
610-353-0568
tpaul25737@aol.com

If I do get some Mike Young PINK BUNNY design biness around here MikeY is going to have to do some tough negotiating with me for even grits money.

Jim Thompson

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2008, 03:43:06 PM »
Jim Thompson

Mike_Young

« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2008, 03:51:56 PM »
Tom P,
OK...we can negotiate.....you get da biness and I will do the negotiate.....rabbit holes will add a new "dimension" to this biness

Jim T,
You mean my address is not on my website...they been working on website:

147 Park Ave.
Athens, GA  30601

706 255 4270

Jim Thompson

« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2008, 03:57:52 PM »
Jim Thompson

TEPaul

« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2008, 06:13:15 PM »
Jimbo Thompson:

Thank you so much for my Mike Young PINK BUNNY DESIGN card. I love it! I will pass it out most liberally around Philadelphia.

MikeY:

We need to talk. I have all kinds of great PINK BUNNY design concepts floating around in my head. We need to start getting them on the ground and in play.

TEPaul

« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2008, 06:24:41 PM »
MikeY:

Earlier today I told you I just came up with a really cool new PINK BUNNY hole design concept and I asked you if you wanted to hear about it and you didn't even bother to respond.

Look Pal, I've been on the job for a single afternoon and already you're trying to diss me?? You better get with it and treat me and my ideas better than this or I'm going over to Gil Hanse's house before the weekend is over and sell him on my new PINK BUNNY hole design concept.

James Bennett

« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2008, 06:50:09 PM »
Tom Paul to Geoff Childs

'Whats Up Doc?'

Old Dead Guys to Mike Young, complete with speech impediment (Elmer Fudd)

'I hate Wabbits'.  Bang.

:D  James B
Bob; its impossible to explain some of the clutter that gets recalled from the attic between my ears. .  (SL Solow)

Bill_McBride

« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2008, 07:15:08 PM »

I believe I have Mike's business address because I stayed down there with him about a year ago. The only problem with his address is it's the only address I've ever seen which is incapable of actually being found. I know it's in Athens somewhere but it's impossible to find. It could be one of those new "stealth" addresses which is there but completely invisible. Mike Young is into the latest and greatest, you know.

Actually, it's right around the corner from the Navy Supply Corps School.

John Kirk

« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2008, 12:37:20 AM »
It seems as less new is coming out of the ground and the topics seem to be a little more dorky....I think since membership decreased in some of the ODG societies the ODG's are pissed off and not having as many seances etc....and the topics are just repeats with different titles....we have 1500 guys talking about buying new equipment and using blades....and a variety of topics that rednecks can not discuss or comprehend....
I mean Tom Paul is up to almost 30,000 post and when his new book "sheep I have met while walking Scottish courses" hits the market it should go over 40,000.
As this post indicates....there ain't nothing left to talk about on here....
Of course I could always mention how William Flynn had the worst detailed plans for his time and Wayne might respond with a few thousand words.....
Oh well..... :)

I have some ideas for threads.  I'm just pacing myself.

wsmorrison

« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2008, 07:59:15 AM »
When Mike Malone is online, the Dork Meter indicator whirls right off the gauge  ;D

Since I'm Cool McCool, the Dork Meter doesn't even register when I sign on.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 08:01:45 AM by Wayne Morrison »

Mike_Young

« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2008, 08:11:39 AM »
When Mike Malone is online, the Dork Meter indicator whirls right off the gauge  ;D

Since I'm Cool McCool, the Dork Meter doesn't even register when I sign on.
I need to meet this Mike Malone.....should help me calibrate this meter.....

wsmorrison

« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2008, 08:33:01 AM »
You'll need to get a bigger meter! 

Next time you're up here, we'll arrange a meeting with the Great Northern Dork.  Fair warning, his extreme devotion to one particular ODG (and one particular course) may disturb you.

Mike_Young

« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2008, 09:49:39 AM »
You'll need to get a bigger meter! 

Next time you're up here, we'll arrange a meeting with the Great Northern Dork.  Fair warning, his extreme devotion to one particular ODG (and one particular course) may disturb you.
from the description....I may have already met him..... ;D ;D ;D ;D

John Kirk

« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2008, 12:22:09 PM »
Gee Mike, looks like our peerless leader has decided to take matters into his own hands, as evidenced by two new threads.

Mike_Young

« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2008, 01:11:24 PM »
Gee Mike, looks like our peerless leader has decided to take matters into his own hands, as evidenced by two new threads.
John K,
I noticed the same thing ....but he never got on this thread.....the meter hasn't moved today.....

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back