News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Lance Rieber

New Course?
« on: March 12, 2008, 11:06:15 PM »
Anyone know about the holes built across the street from the Crosswater Club in Sunriver OR?  Just saw it on Google Earth and looks like a par 3 course with three other holes grassed.  Any info would be appreciated
Thanks
Lance

Tom_Doak

Re: New Course?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 07:15:14 AM »
I read something about this last summer -- it is a Bob Cupp project, a small development with a handful of holes, not a full nine or 18 if I remember correctly.  But I can't remember the name, maybe there is something on Cupp's web site.

Don_Mahaffey

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 08:22:04 AM »
Before I left Bend, it was announced that Cupp was going to design a par-3 course at Crosswater...9 holes, I think.

cary lichtenstein

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 08:59:47 AM »
I may be mistaken, but I thought it was a Tom Fazio course
Live Jupiter, Fl, was  4 handicap, played top 100 US, top 75 World. Great memories, no longer play, 4 back surgeries. I don't miss a lot of things about golf, life is simpler with out it. I miss my 60 degree wedge shots, don't miss nasty weather, icing, back spasms. Last course I played was Augusta

Michael Dugger

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2008, 11:24:41 AM »
it is a par three course.
What does it matter if the poor player can putt all the way from tee to green, provided that he has to zigzag so frequently that he takes six or seven putts to reach it?     --Alistair Mackenzie--

PjW

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2008, 03:35:36 PM »
Its a par three course named Caldera; designed by Bob Cupp, although I think Jim Ramey had a lot to do with design and construction.

Phil Wycoff

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back