News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Don Hyslop

Re:$2,004 - how to spend it.
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2008, 06:29:10 AM »
  If you have not played in the Canadian Maritimes, I would suggest you could not go wrong with the hospitality and beauty of a fall gof experience in Cape Breton and PEI,
 Cape Breton's Fabulous Four of Hghland Links, Bell Bay, Cheticamp and Dundee are a great golf experience.

http://www.capebretongolf.com/

Then after your experience on Cape Breton, head over to nearby PEI to play the group of courses including; the Links at Crowbush Cove, Dundarave, Mill River and Brudenell.

http://golflinkspei.com/golf/proto/golflinkspei/index.htm

You would have a great time in a great part of North America and this time of year.

Thompson golf holes were created to look as if they had always been there and were always meant to be there.

Bob_Huntley

Re:$2,004 - how to spend it.
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2008, 01:15:39 AM »
Mark,

If you are thinking of July and early August why not Monterey?

MPCC with me $90.00.
Spyglass with me and a member $15.00
A few others of note at a reasonable rate plus the Bach Festival .

What more could you want?

Bob

Jay Flemma

Re: $2,004 - how to spend it.
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2008, 08:19:47 PM »
Everyone who went to the netherlands and belgium had a great time and played some great golf...golf during the day, steak au poivre and framboise lambic are pretty sweet...

Ray Richard

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2008, 03:16:11 PM »
I’d fly into Boston then take a ride down to Cape Cod, play a nice round at Hyannisport then take in a seafood dinner at the Black Cat, take the early ferry to Nantucket and play Sankaty Head and the recently redone Miacomet, check out the ferocious striper fishing at Great Point, then hitch a boat over to Martha’s Vineyard and play Farm Neck. Then take a boat back to the mainland and play Woods Hole and stay in Falmouth, finish the trip with Oyster Harbors and fish and chips at Baxters Boathouse in Hyannis.

Joe Hancock

« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2008, 03:27:09 PM »
I’d fly into Boston then take a ride down to Cape Cod, play a nice round at Hyannisport then take in a seafood dinner at the Black Cat, take the early ferry to Nantucket and play Sankaty Head and the recently redone Miacomet, check out the ferocious striper fishing at Great Point, then hitch a boat over to Martha’s Vineyard and play Farm Neck. Then take a boat back to the mainland and play Woods Hole and stay in Falmouth, finish the trip with Oyster Harbors and fish and chips at Baxters Boathouse in Hyannis.

Are you asking me on a date, or proposing????

Either way...YES!

;D
" What the hell is the point of architecture and excellence in design if a "clever" set up trumps it all?" Peter Pallotta, June 21, 2016

"People aren't picking a side of the fairway off a tee because of a randomly internally contoured green ."  jeffwarne, February 24, 2017

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back