News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Kyle Harris

Re:Cutting a Straight/level Cup, Kyle Harris hero
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2007, 08:22:13 PM »
Yet another GCA myth, just like Jordan Wall.

...and Ryanball

Ryan Farrow

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2007, 08:24:01 PM »
No comment.

Jay Flemma

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2007, 08:40:03 PM »
Ryan...glad to see another penguins fan!!!!  Go crosby and melkin!

Tiger, congrats on the ace ;D

PThomas

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2007, 08:46:47 PM »

JB, I was referring to the GCA Ace Club - you have to be playing in a GCA event or at least with several GCAers to gain admission.  I know Brent Hutto had one at the Dixie Cup at Tobacco Road - mine was at the Kings Putter 2005 - have there been others before yours?  Congratulations!  8)

Ace - we gotta play together again sometime...maybe your good luck will rub off on me since I am still in a hole-in-one virgin :'(
199 played, only Augusta National left to play!

Kyle Harris

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2007, 08:48:32 PM »

JB, I was referring to the GCA Ace Club - you have to be playing in a GCA event or at least with several GCAers to gain admission.  I know Brent Hutto had one at the Dixie Cup at Tobacco Road - mine was at the Kings Putter 2005 - have there been others before yours?  Congratulations!  8)
I am still in a hole-in-one virgin :'(

Freudian Slip?

Bill_McBride

« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2007, 09:36:49 PM »

Ace - we gotta play together again sometime...maybe your good luck will rub off on me since I am still in a hole-in-one virgin :'(

You are 100% correct - that HAD to be luck rather than good play, since you had just drummed me something like 8 & 7 in a singles match and the ace came on #16!  :P  

Even a blind squirrel will find an acorn - or something like that!  ;D

PThomas

« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2007, 09:42:07 PM »

You are 100% correct - that HAD to be luck rather than good play, since you had just drummed me something like 8 & 7 in a singles match and the ace came on #16!  :P  

Even a blind squirrel will find an acorn - or something like that!  ;D

your shot was not luck at all Ace....a cut driver into a 3 club wind:  AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
199 played, only Augusta National left to play!

Paul Jones

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2007, 09:56:44 PM »
Congrats on the Hole-in-One !!!
Paul Jones
pauljones@live.com

Tiger_Bernhardt

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2007, 11:45:03 PM »
Peter that is funny, SL I hope to see you guys soon as well and John V. I knew coming public could have its downside. Thanks to all of you guys. It is inspiring to make one on a classic hole. The almost eagle on 12 was just as good believe it or not. Kyle can place a cup.

Kyle Harris

« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2007, 05:10:24 AM »
Peter that is funny, SL I hope to see you guys soon as well and John V. I knew coming public could have its downside. Thanks to all of you guys. It is inspiring to make one on a classic hole. The almost eagle on 12 was just as good believe it or not. Kyle can place a cup.

The almost Eagles on 10 was pretty impressive, too. That's the toughest hole location on that green.

5, 10, and 12 are the longest par 3s and two longest par 4s on the course, for the record. Someone was on with his long irons/hybrids.

scott_wood

« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2007, 08:07:25 PM »
Tiger, CONGRATS...Why oh why didn't I stay Sun morning and play with you and Newman!!!!
Fiddlesticks , with a good friend was fun, BUT.......

Kyle and I talked while he was cutting in 18 Sunday, and he mentioned something about "taking care of TIger after Sat's round....."

and, I'm sure it had nothing to do with the numerous libations spent watching the late game on CBS.......

make mine a drambuie, rocks pls........

Tiger_Bernhardt

« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2007, 12:16:13 PM »
Scott, yes you were in the clubhouse so to speak when the wonderful event occured. I am almost positive you skated without getting a round for us the night before but a Drambui it is for you on our next pass. happy travels

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back