News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

David_Tepper

Re:The Cardigan ...
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2006, 11:37:43 AM »
If anyone saw the repeat of the Shell's World of Golf match (Seve vs. Azinger at the Old Course, 1995) on the Golf Channel last night, I am sure you noticed the sleeveless cardigan sported by Mr. Azinger. A good look for sure.

Jeff_Brauer

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2006, 12:06:40 PM »

P.S. to Jeff -- Oh, I think you'd look just keen in a cardigan. I can see you now, speeding down the cart path toward No. 17 at the Quarry, dressed smartly in your cardigan, when, darting across the path... oh, no! That poor creature!

Boy some things you never live down.  Brad made a joke about it last month, and now you!  I still think that squirrel was on a suicide mission, or at least had impaired judgement from licking some leftover beer off the cart path.

He ran under the back tire, and there was nothing I could do, I tell ya.  Thats my story.......
Jeff Brauer, ASGCA Director of Outreach

PThomas

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2006, 03:15:14 PM »
there's one GCAer who, when he got to the 17th at Pebble, pulled out a yellow cardigan like Jack had on in the final round in 72 when he hit the pin...

not sure if our guy hit it as well (or was as lucky as Jack, according to some of you!)

merry xmas to all and much good golfing and health in 07

pt
199 played, only Augusta National left to play!

Paul Payne

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2006, 03:20:27 PM »
Jeff Brauer,

You are correct. Cardigans may be nice but Pembroke's RULE!!!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back