News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Steve Curry

Re:Steve Curry needs your help
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2006, 06:08:36 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D
A Big Heartfelt thanks to all the wonderful thoughts and Prayers.  I am doing quite well, "STill Alive and Well", Winter Derringer comes to mind.  Well, maybe not that much moxy, certainly much more sober.  Home for Christmas hits close to my heart.  
I would write something more but my thinking is a little disjointed.  Since removing the squatter.  
I had hoped to refer to this as a "golf ball" sized tumor but one of my Docs quickly pointed out that it was much larger.  Just want to say see, golf is always on my mind.  I have hurdles to cross, but have jumped the Golden Gate so far  the next are seeming easier.

Cheers,Thanks, Love, Peace, Best Wishes
Steve

I have to note how lucky I am that BMC, Berkshire Medical Center had decided a year ago to hire a top gun Neurological Surgeon.  Dr. Allen Kantrowitz and his team are very well regarded, especially by me  
http://bhs.boxcarmedia.com/bhs_spot.asp?ID=1

« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 07:57:45 AM by Steve Curry »

Jeff_Brauer

« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2006, 07:01:59 AM »
Job well done Steve!  

You were the first golf club atlas guy who sought me out to meet me at the golf show, and I will always remember that day.  Good to know you are making progress and able to enjoy Xmas the way we all should, grateful for our blessings.

Jeff Brauer, ASGCA Director of Outreach

Marc Haring

« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2006, 07:16:19 AM »
Steve.

Really glad to know things are going well. Your recovery is a great christmas present to us all.

Marc.

Dave_Miller

« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2006, 04:40:04 PM »
;D ;D ;D
A Big Heartfelt thanks to all the wonderful thoughts and Prayers.  I am doing quite well, "STill Alive and Well", Winter Derringer comes to mind.  Well, maybe not that much moxy, certainly much more sober.  Home for Christmas hits close to my heart.  
I would write something more but my thinking is a little disjointed.  Since removing the squatter.  
I had hoped to refer to this as a "golf ball" sized tumor but one of my Docs quickly pointed out that it was much larger.  Just want to say see, golf is always on my mind.  I have hurdles to cross, but have jumped the Golden Gate so far  the next are seeming easier.

Cheers,Thanks, Love, Peace, Best Wishes
Steve

I have to note how lucky I am that BMC, Berkshire Medical Center had decided a year ago to hire a top gun Neurological Surgeon.  Dr. Allen Kantrowitz and his team are very well regarded, especially by me  
http://bhs.boxcarmedia.com/bhs_spot.asp?ID=1

Steve:
Glad to hear you're home and with your family for Christmas.  The boys at Charles River are pulling for you.  You are in our thoughts and prayers.  Get well and don't lose that smile and bright ourlook.
Merry Christmas
Dave

Ash Towe

« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2006, 10:21:05 PM »
Steve,
Best wishes and we all hope 2007 is a great year for you and your family.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back