News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Jim Franklin

Re:Caddies in the Auld Grey Toon
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2006, 01:38:54 PM »
I had a great caddie at Kingsbarns and would use him again in a minute. What was his name... he was kind of fat, kind of bald, and I believe he played the drums too ;).
Mr Hurricane

Brent Hutto

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2006, 01:44:07 PM »
I had a great caddie at Kingsbarns and would use him again in a minute. What was his name... he was kind of fat, kind of bald, and I believe he played the drums too ;).

I dunno, did this guy spend the whole round talking about the time he played Cypress Point?

Jim Franklin

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2006, 02:08:45 PM »
It was BCPC so he spoke about having the one wish to play there and I had a CPC walking bag to get him going too ;D.
Mr Hurricane

David Sneddon

« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2006, 02:53:59 PM »
David:

;D
The day with me he had an understanding of the ground game like I have an understanding of turning down free beer and pizza.  I could have sworn the guy had stock in Cleveland golf the way he was pushing my L-wedge.

My Lwedge was happily resting at home, swapped it out for a 3iron, so took that one out of Jeremy's options ;D;D

This round occurred in 2002.  I am happy to have contributed to his learning.  I'll also happily expect a percentage of your winnings, thank you very much.
 ;)

He obviously learned from the Master..... ;D

Check is in the mail................ ::)
Give my love to Mary and bury me in Dornoch

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back