News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Dan Herrmann

My Home Course - It's autumn - time to post!
« on: October 06, 2005, 09:37:51 PM »
Ok - I admit that this is a copy of Wayne's post from a couple of months back, but what the heck..   We have a lot of representation from around the world, and it's time that the rest of us know all about your home course.

Public or private - it doesn't matter!

I'm putting one together now for Gil's French Creek in Pennsylvania, and I encourage others to participate.

Here's the URL: http://www.golfclubatlas.com/POLSTERS_POLL.html

There are already MHC's for Rolling Green, Saucon Valley, Olympia Fields, and Royal Dornoch GC to name a few.

Kyle Harris

Re:My Home Course - It's autumn - time to post!
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2005, 09:44:32 PM »
Dan,

My Blue Course at PSU one should be done by the end of the month. Hopefully, I can get some GCAers up to the White Course and get some more discussion going.  :)

Looking forward to see the French Creek MHC!

Craig_Rokke

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2005, 09:53:44 PM »
Dan-
I don't have a home course, but having recently played F C
for the first time, I anxiously await your write-up! You have a nice course there.

MarkT

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2005, 10:13:06 PM »
I don't really have a home course but all of our courses are closed due to hundreds of downed trees thanks to Rita. Some courses won't be open until next spring  :'(

Steve Wilson

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2005, 10:40:19 PM »
After years of threatening to contribute to My Home Course, I now have the write up, the photographs and the knowledge of how to post them.  So it is just a matter of time until I put the first West Virginia course into the mix.
Some days you play golf, some days you find things.

I'm not really registered, but I couldn't find a symbol for certifiable.

"Every good drive by a high handicapper will be punished..."  Garland Bailey at the BUDA in sharing with me what the better player should always remember.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back