News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Bart Bradley

Trip to NZ in 2026 Feb
« on: Yesterday at 11:06:27 PM »
My family and I have fully committed to making the journey.  Amongst the many priorities is golf with my son Matt.  We are absolutely desperate to include Paraparaumu in our itinerary.  Where do we start?  Who do we contact? 

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Bart

John Handley

Re: Trip to NZ in 2026 Feb
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 11:14:56 PM »
Dude you have a golf travel company and you don't know what to do to book this golf course?

Good news, I can help.  I Googled the club, went to their website, and found this:

Paraparaumu Beach extends a warm welcome to visitors and offers a limited number of tee times for unaccompanied guest play seven days a week. Here, golf is more than just a game, it’s an experience and our staff look forward to ensuring that you will have a truly memorable time whilst you are with us. The club offers a 7 day advance booking sheet which can be accessed below or for bookings beyond this period please click here and you will be taken through to an advanced booking enquiry form.[/size]

Good luck.  ;D
[/font]
2024 Line Up: Spanish Oaks GC, Cal Club, Cherokee Plantation, Huntercombe, West Sussex, Hankley Common, Royal St. Georges, Sunningdale New & Old, CC of the Rockies, Royal Lytham, Royal Birkdale, Formby, Royal Liverpool, Swinley Forest, St. George's Hill, Berkshire Red, Walton Heath Old, Austin GC,

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back