News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Ronald Montesano

Raising Funds For Cancer Research~Montesano Goes Bald
« on: January 04, 2022, 07:39:25 AM »

Hello, all.

On February 16th, I will go Bald For Bucks again, to support cancer research at Roswell Park Cancer Institute, in Buffalo, NY. Each year, sadly, brings another reason to raise money for this endeavor. Please consider joining me in making a donation. I've pledged to donate $50 in December, January, and February, to walk the walk.

Here is a link to donate, if you have some spare change. Please pass the link on to others who  might have interest. Happy New Year!

[color=var(--blue-link)]https://give.roswellpark.org/site/TR/BaldforBucks/General?px=1078175&pg=personal&fr_id=1710[/color]
[color=var(--blue-link)][/color]
Coming in 2024
~Elmira Country Club
~Soaring Eagles
~Bonavista
~Indian Hills
~Maybe some more!!

Ronald Montesano

Re: Raising Funds For Cancer Research~Montesano Goes Bald
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2022, 11:18:11 AM »
My bi-weekly bump:

Each year, my mates and I, along with earnest students, endeavor to raise money for cancer research at Buffalo's Roswell Park Cancer Institute. A month from today, I'll be bald for probably the 15th consecutive year. I remember those we've lost, and those we've saved, and I invite you to join us in donating a few dollars to a worthy cause.

#BaldForBucks2022

https://give.roswellpark.org/site/TR/BaldforBucks/General?px=1078175&pg=personal&fr_id=1710

#GoBills #Buffalove
Coming in 2024
~Elmira Country Club
~Soaring Eagles
~Bonavista
~Indian Hills
~Maybe some more!!

Ronald Montesano

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2022, 12:37:14 PM »
Thanks to the anonymous fellow (he knows that I know who he is) who just made a donation. It means everything to the patients and the researchers.

Coming in 2024
~Elmira Country Club
~Soaring Eagles
~Bonavista
~Indian Hills
~Maybe some more!!

Ronald Montesano

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2022, 10:38:02 AM »
My Pre-VD bump: Each year, my mates and I, along with earnest students, endeavor to raise money for cancer research at Buffalo's Roswell Park Cancer Institute. A month from today, I'll be bald for probably the 15th consecutive year. I remember those we've lost, and those we've saved, and I invite you to join us in donating a few dollars to a worthy cause.

CLICK ME TO DONATE

#BaldForBucks2022

#GoBills #Buffalove

Thanks to all who have donated so far. It means the world to all at Roswell Park.
Coming in 2024
~Elmira Country Club
~Soaring Eagles
~Bonavista
~Indian Hills
~Maybe some more!!

Ronald Montesano

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2022, 02:45:39 PM »
Last charity post of the year from me. Thanks to all who were able to donate a bit, or did pass the link along to others.

I did a school podcast the day following the sheep shearing. Here it is on spotify, should you wish to hear my dulcet tones.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/2ep4b6th68QY1kOX4PWYZx?si=1_uLrzQmQjumbibOK-vf1A&fbclid=IwAR08NGt2wd9CnfqIeka1Fi19gSJdgUMLTxYw3faXpGt2X3_8-VVC0V-9UeI&nd=1

Coming in 2024
~Elmira Country Club
~Soaring Eagles
~Bonavista
~Indian Hills
~Maybe some more!!

John Kavanaugh

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2022, 03:31:45 PM »
I've never seen an "after" pic.

Tim Martin

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2022, 04:51:00 PM »
I've never seen an "after" pic.

You don’t want to watch the 45 minute podcast where “Mr. Montesano cracks some jokes, speaks about his love for bald for bucks, his championship winning golf team and much more?”

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back