News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Tommy Williamsen

Only two taken in the first round of the draft. I miss Gayle Sayers.
Where there is no love, put love; there you will find love.
St. John of the Cross

"Deep within your soul-space is a magnificent cathedral where you are sweet beyond telling." Rumi

John Kavanaugh

I miss Brian Piccolo.

V. Kmetz

Only two taken in the first round of the draft. I miss Gayle Sayers.

Certainly punishing, certainly short-lived, not as good as a QB, Edge rusher or OT... but the NFL min is 660k...the mean for the position is 9mil...and witness Bell, Henry, Kamara and Cook for 2nd/3rd rders who rang that BIG bell in year 3 or 4.

I've made just less than 500k in 9 years of teaching., writing, and looping summers... 59 courses taught...hundreds of loops...2 books...

So NO tears, but yes...mama let your babies grow up to be Ks or Ps.
"The tee shot must first be hit straight and long between a vast bunker on the left which whispers 'slice' in the player's ear, and a wilderness on the right which induces a hurried hook." -

Steve_ Shaffer

Saquon Barkley of Penn State was drafted #2 overall by the NY Giants in '18.

He signed a 4 year, $31,194,751 contract with the New York Giants, including a $20,767,092 signing bonus, $31,194,751 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $7,798,688. In 2021, Barkley will earn a base salary of $850,000 and a roster bonus of $3,983,829. Barkley now will earn a fully guaranteed $7.217 million in 2022

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/giants-pick-up-5th-year-contract-option-for-saquon-barkley/ar-BB1g9TVn

"Some of us worship in churches, some in synagogues, some on golf courses ... "  Adlai Stevenson
Hyman Roth to Michael Corleone: "We're bigger than US Steel."
Ben Hogan “The most important shot in golf is the next one”

Niall C

Interesting, does he play golf ?

V. Kmetz

Saquon Barkley of Penn State was drafted #2 overall by the NY Giants in '18.

He signed a 4 year, $31,194,751 contract with the New York Giants, including a $20,767,092 signing bonus, $31,194,751 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $7,798,688. In 2021, Barkley will earn a base salary of $850,000 and a roster bonus of $3,983,829. Barkley now will earn a fully guaranteed $7.217 million in 2022

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/giants-pick-up-5th-year-contract-option-for-saquon-barkley/ar-BB1g9TVn

I stayed away from first rd picks (like #2 overall Barkley) as tW's original post was commenting on the lack of 1st rders at the position the last two years (2)...
"The tee shot must first be hit straight and long between a vast bunker on the left which whispers 'slice' in the player's ear, and a wilderness on the right which induces a hurried hook." -

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back