News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Tommy Williamsen

Re: C&C, Doak, and Hanse
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2021, 10:55:28 AM »
Again with only one of the subjects involved you get skewed discourse. When a forum is available where all three can weigh in then I would be interested.

Despite this being the best site I know of for civil discourse, with respect, we get "skewed discourse" on every thread.
This forum IS available to all three, two just choose not to participate-our loss.
Why lose the third? Although I'd say the point has been rendered moot by now....

Why have the third be the judge, jury and executioner on a thread where he is a title subject without input from the other two? I know Tom has worked with and known these guys for a long time but he admitted he doesn’t have all that much communication with them. I would like to know their take way more then what he thinks their take is.

I just don't understand the objections. I am happy when Tom responds on threads. He certainly has more knowledge about this topic than most. I am smart enough to weigh most everyone's comments.

Parity

Tim, that really is a silly response. One could say that about any of the threads especially about the Patrick Reed discussion. Parity would suggest that he post as well. We can only discuss topics with the people that are registered on GCA.
Where there is no love, put love; there you will find love.
St. John of the Cross

"Deep within your soul-space is a magnificent cathedral where you are sweet beyond telling." Rumi

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back