News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Ira Fishman

Year End Support for GCA.com
« on: December 20, 2019, 08:30:21 AM »
Even though Ran made none of the improvements to the site that he outlined in his letter at the beginning of the year, I just sent in my annual donation.  Even with the archaic functionality of the site, the hours of education and fun I derive from listening to all of you has made 2019 another terrific year in my golf journey.

Ira

Jeff Schley

Re: Year End Support for GCA.com
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2019, 08:51:50 AM »
Check.... stocking stuffer sent.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice your gifts."
- Steve Prefontaine

Tommy Williamsen

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2019, 09:05:27 AM »
I'm not sure what updates Ran was supposed to make. I enjoy the site as it is, but then, I am old and don't understand what something new would do for us. Thanks Ran.
Where there is no love, put love; there you will find love.
St. John of the Cross

"Deep within your soul-space is a magnificent cathedral where you are sweet beyond telling." Rumi

Colin Macqueen

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2019, 06:30:55 PM »
Ira,

"Even though Ran made none of the improvements to the site that he outlined in his letter at the beginning of the year.....".

Aha .... the road to hell is paved with good intentions!  But I can happily live with this purgatory .... verging on paradise 'tis!

Thanks for the reminder and to Ran.

Cheers Colin
"Golf, thou art a gentle sprite, I owe thee much"
The Hielander

Ronald Montesano

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2019, 12:38:04 PM »
Even though Ran made none of the improvements to the site that he outlined in his letter at the beginning of the year, I just sent in my annual donation. 

If ever a treatise began with fainter praise, I've yet to read it. If ever an appeal for funding elicited more stirring in me, I've yet to encounter it. Ira, you've made my day. I'll attempt to loosen the purse strings a bit later today. Happy holidays to all.

UPDATE: Paypal sent. Thanks, Ran.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 12:40:08 PM by Ronald Montesano »
Coming in 2024
~Elmira Country Club
~Soaring Eagles
~Bonavista
~Indian Hills
~Maybe some more!!

Ira Fishman

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2019, 04:26:59 PM »
Even though Ran made none of the improvements to the site that he outlined in his letter at the beginning of the year, I just sent in my annual donation. 

If ever a treatise began with fainter praise, I've yet to read it. If ever an appeal for funding elicited more stirring in me, I've yet to encounter it. Ira, you've made my day. I'll attempt to loosen the purse strings a bit later today. Happy holidays to all.

UPDATE: Paypal sent. Thanks, Ran.

I greatly appreciate all sentiments expressed. I only wonder further if the 148th Custodian will venture forth before the New Year.

Ira

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back