News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Jeff Schley

Guys,
Have another chance to pay it forward perhaps.  You may have remembered the David Kahn charity auction for his daughters who are battling a rare disease back a few months ago.  It was a huge success by what I can tell from all the great donations and generous bidders.  I was fortunate enough to win a couple items. One of them is a foursome at the Essex County Club where Mike Cirba is going to join us as a 4th.

I won another round which will be on Saturday, July 21st at Galloway National in Atlantic City, NJ around noon and we could possibly need a 4th.  I will know next week, but wanted to give an opportunity to the GCA community to fill in.  I would like to give a preference to someone who hasn't played Galloway National previously.                       

So...........Who would like to play, if we need a 4th?Just cover your caddie fee and have a good time.
PM me if interested.

God bless,Jeff
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 10:40:09 AM by Jeff Schley »
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice your gifts."
- Steve Prefontaine

Jeff Schley

Re: Galloway National - Sat. July 21st - May need a 4th, anyone?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 11:09:39 AM »
Got several guys who expressed interest.  I’ll be in touch with you all by the 14th as I think I should know by then.  Looking forward to what by all accounts is one of the better Fazio designs.

Always like meeting new golfers and sharing camaraderie of mutual interests.

God bless,
Jeff
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice your gifts."
- Steve Prefontaine

Ed Brzezowski

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 01:17:51 PM »
Got several guys who expressed interest.  I’ll be in touch with you all by the 14th as I think I should know by then.  Looking forward to what by all accounts is one of the better Fazio designs.

Always like meeting new golfers and sharing camaraderie of mutual interests.

God bless,
Jeff

The course is a real treat, a nice track. Just one word of caution, bring some good bug spray. If the wind blows the wrong way the greenheads are vicious. Otherwise you will,  hopefully, love it.
We have a pool and a pond, the pond would be good for you.

archie_struthers

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 08:26:47 AM »
 :D

What a good deal ! I am a big fan of Galloway National, which arguably was built on one of the best pieces of ground for golf in NJ .  There's lots of cool stuff here, starting with one of the best first holes in golf. Galloway is hard for most of us , but if you can see some shots and move the ball a little bit it rewards excellence .

Galloway is big and bad for the most part as are the aforementioned green heads at times but has enough diversity in the holes so you are never bored. In fact there are ample opportunities for birdie on the golf course , just a nice ebb and flow as to difficulty . I'm a huge fan of long , short , gentle demanding golf design all mixed into a fun 18 holes , and Galloway doesn't disappoint.

Have a great time , 😎

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back