News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Ryan Hillenbrand

Jeff,

By the way, congrats on being listed as one of the Top 100 teaching pros in Golf magazine. I know we all argue about rankings on lists around here but I think this is one we can all agree on!

jeffwarne

Jeff,

By the way, congrats on being listed as one of the Top 100 teaching pros in Golf magazine. I know we all argue about rankings on lists around here but I think this is one we can all agree on!

Thanks Ryan,
I'd guess there are plenty of arguments in the teaching arena too.
There certainly are many incredible and deserving teachers out there not on the list.
"Let's slow the damned greens down a bit, not take the character out of them." Tom Doak
"Take their focus off the grass and put it squarely on interesting golf." Don Mahaffey

Peter Pallotta

Hey, that's great Jeff - congratulations! (And thanks to Ryan for telling us about it.)

Question for Ran: without either false modesty or playful bravado, does he think he could design (and oversee the building of) a good golf course? What strengths/skills would most help him to do it? What weaknesses/gaps would most hurt him in getting it done?

Congrats again, Jeff -- to be recognized as one of the best, in any field, means you're doing a lot of things right.

P

Tim Martin

Jeff-Congratulations. Well deserved man!

mike_beene

Jeff,
Very cool. Congratulations.

Jeff Schley

Congrats Jeff.  BTW how do I fix my slice?   ;D
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice your gifts."
- Steve Prefontaine

Joe Bausch

I enjoyed the interview this morning, Jeff.
@jwbausch (for new photo albums)
The site for the Cobb's Creek project:  https://cobbscreek.org/
Nearly all Delaware Valley golf courses in photo albums: Bausch Collection

Jerry Kluger

Is there any way to listen to it - is there an archive that we can go to?

jeffwarne

Is there any way to listen to it - is there an archive that we can go to?

Website
probably need a SiriusXM subscription (or a trial)
"Let's slow the damned greens down a bit, not take the character out of them." Tom Doak
"Take their focus off the grass and put it squarely on interesting golf." Don Mahaffey

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back