News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Tommy Williamsen

The Prince Course Kauai
« on: September 01, 2016, 08:51:58 PM »
Anyone know what is going on there? It was supposed to go private but I understand that may not happen.
Where there is no love, put love; there you will find love.
St. John of the Cross

"Deep within your soul-space is a magnificent cathedral where you are sweet beyond telling." Rumi

Scott Weersing

Re: The Prince Course Kauai
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 09:11:16 AM »
Well, I heard the same thing from a friend of a friend. I played at Riverfront with a gentleman who owns a timeshare in Princeville and he said it is private. So what does that really mean? I guess they would need members from out of state to make it a go because I am not sure why a local would join the course.

"The Prince Golf Course is slated to close Dec. 31, (2015) with Discovery assuming management the following day. It is expected to reopen in mid-2016 following $50 million in renovations, including a brand new clubhouse and improved greens, fairways and cart paths."

Here is a prediction, after not getting enough members, they close the course to build houses on it.

Mark Pritchett

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2016, 10:00:07 AM »
Discovery seems to have had a lot of success, I wouldn't bet against them. 

Mark Provenzano

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2016, 12:03:18 AM »
Discovery seems to have had a lot of success, I wouldn't bet against them.

http://www.bizjournals.com/pacific/news/2015/09/15/discovery-land-co-exits-500m-kauais-princeville-at.html

http://www.golfadvisor.com/articles/princeville-resort-prince-course-kauai-hawaii-15610.htm

It actually closed at the end of 2014. A friend was at Princeville a couple of months ago, said it appeared nothing has happened with renovations yet. No one there seemed to know for certain.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back