News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Charles Lund

Donegal in early September
« on: August 20, 2016, 08:21:07 PM »
I wasn't aware of the Buda Cup when I made arrangements for my trip to Ireland from August 30th to September 10th.

But I will be staying up on the Inishowen Peninsula from August 31st to September 9th. 

I could meet up with anyone from GCA who happens to be in the area.  I had a positive experience with people I met up with in June. 

If someone has an interest and our schedules overlap,  I would like to get a direct email or contact through this thread.

This is my 10th trip to Ireland.  I mostly return to this area now.  Know many of the courses well.

Charles Lund

RJ_Daley

Re: Donegal in early September
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2016, 02:57:04 AM »
I think a couple of us are already booked at Narin and Portnoo 7-8, and Dunfanghy 9-11.  I'm leaving Dunfanghy 11th and heading around the Northern coast with no particular place to be until my last tee time 15th at The Island.  Then off to Italy...
No actual golf rounds were ruined or delayed, nor golf rules broken, in the taking of any photographs that may be displayed by the above forum user.

Rich Goodale

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 03:31:31 AM »
Charles

My mother-in-law's family is from Carndonagh and my wife and I know Ballyliffin very well.  Next time you get over gie us all more notice.

PS to Dick Daley--Josie and I won't be getting up to Dunfanghy due to travel overload this year.  See you at BUDA.

rich
Life is good.

Any afterlife is unlikely and/or dodgy.

Jean-Paul Parodi

Charles Lund

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2016, 04:00:48 AM »
Rich,

Thanks for writing.  I spent three weeks out near Dunaff in May and June and did two trips there last year for about seven weeks total.  I mostly play at Ballyliffin, dividing my time between the two courses.  I've enjoyed my time there since I discovered it on my first Ireland trip in 2009.

I posted in May before I went and met up with a GCA member.

My stay will be shorter this time, but I am looking at three to four weeks next May and June.

Charles Lund

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back