News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Wayne_Kozun

Re: Mrs Forman's, Musselburgh - at risk
« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2017, 10:08:15 PM »
Mrs. Forman's is now for sale for £495k.
http://ow.ly/AfSB30a5c9v

Niall C

« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2017, 08:50:41 AM »
The good news is that the building is safe however it doesn't say how much garden goes with the property but only refers to garden to the rear. I presume that the application for a house in part of the rear garden is still going through the process.

Niall

Adrian_Stiff

« Reply #77 on: March 21, 2017, 10:44:48 AM »
The good news is that the building is safe however it doesn't say how much garden goes with the property but only refers to garden to the rear. I presume that the application for a house in part of the rear garden is still going through the process.

Niall
It got planning for a new property in the rear garden of Mrs M. It was a farmers deal.
A combination of whats good for golf and good for turf.
The Players Club, Cumberwell Park, The Kendleshire, Oake Manor, Dainton Park, Forest Hills, Erlestoke, St Cleres.
www.theplayersgolfclub.com

Adrian_Stiff

« Reply #78 on: May 28, 2021, 03:16:34 AM »
I was there at the Weekend. The development was completed and looks good, my only beef is the Mrs Foreman's sign was removed from the facing wall of the golf course.

The house sold for £500,000 and then resold for £550,000, it looks very similar to as it was save some demolison of the right side which allows access to two properties (that look like one) very modern in style, both three bed flats, one is still for sale at £450,000.

So on reflection, £1.45M was raised, probably reflecting £1M of return.

The cradle of golf sign is still there. The height of that boundary wall remains as was.

Golf course looked good, though they have eco-bunkered the course. Much more harmful IMO to the history.
A combination of whats good for golf and good for turf.
The Players Club, Cumberwell Park, The Kendleshire, Oake Manor, Dainton Park, Forest Hills, Erlestoke, St Cleres.
www.theplayersgolfclub.com

Thomas Dai

« Reply #79 on: May 28, 2021, 05:11:54 AM »
Golf course looked good, though they have eco-bunkered the course. Much more harmful IMO to the history.
Yikes! Hickories and astroturf.
Atb

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back