News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Joe Leenheer

Re: Shortest par-3's on a full-size 18-hole courses
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2016, 08:25:54 PM »
Thomas,

INWOOD

Shortest par 3 is U.S. Open history.

Cute little hole,

Great Hidden Gem golf course.

Inwood's 10th is short measuring from what I can find at 106 yards…but according to the almighty internet.….

"ARDMORE, Pa. — Most of the holes at Merion Golf Club are the type that'll leave me with night terrors should I have any golf-related dreams over the next few weeks.
[/size]The short par-3 on the 13th, though? Well, there's one I'd like to think I could have a shot at, despite all the bunkers that ring the green. Saturday's setup will measure only 98 yards, which makes it the second-shortest hole in U.S. Open history. Hole 7 at Pebble Beach still ranks atop the short list when it was set for 92 yards during the 2010 U.S. Open."[/color]
Never let the quality of your game determine the quality of your time spent playing it.

Tony Ristola

Re: Shortest par-3's on a full-size 18-hole courses
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2016, 04:29:52 PM »
Thomas,

INWOOD

Shortest par 3 is U.S. Open history.

Cute little hole,

Great Hidden Gem golf course.

Inwood's 10th is short measuring from what I can find at 106 yards…but according to the almighty internet.….

"ARDMORE, Pa. — Most of the holes at Merion Golf Club are the type that'll leave me with night terrors should I have any golf-related dreams over the next few weeks.
The short par-3 on the 13th, though? Well, there's one I'd like to think I could have a shot at, despite all the bunkers that ring the green. Saturday's setup will measure only 98 yards, which makes it the second-shortest hole in U.S. Open history. Hole 7 at Pebble Beach still ranks atop the short list when it was set for 92 yards during the 2010 U.S. Open."
Will never forget the troubles the pro's had there when Kite won. 5's and 6 irons.

I know a pro who made an ace there with a 3-iron!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back