News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

James Bennett

Re: Dick's Daley Diary Down Under
« Reply #100 on: March 16, 2014, 01:24:24 AM »
Nice post Dick - it is a lot easier on your home keyboard!

I would suggest the twins be named 'West' and 'East'.  Or Alister and MacKenzie.  :)
Bob; its impossible to explain some of the clutter that gets recalled from the attic between my ears. .  (SL Solow)

RJ_Daley

« Reply #101 on: March 16, 2014, 03:34:17 AM »
Return to reality, this is after more than half the snow melted the day before we returned.  Went out for fresh lake perch fry at my home club.  We aren't in OZ anymore, Toto!  :-\

No actual golf rounds were ruined or delayed, nor golf rules broken, in the taking of any photographs that may be displayed by the above forum user.

Mike Nuzzo

« Reply #102 on: March 16, 2014, 03:41:01 PM »
Congratulations on the Twins and the Trip!
Many more.
Thank you for sharing.
Mike
Thinking of Bob, Rihc, Bill, George, Neil, Dr. Childs, & Tiger.

ed_getka

« Reply #103 on: March 16, 2014, 11:08:41 PM »
RJ,
     I enjoyed reading about your trip. I don't know what it is about our brethren Down Under, but somehow the golf becomes less important than the human element.
     My favorite memory of my trip was standing on a tee at Barnbougle with David Kelly and mentioning how the course wasn't so out of the way. David looked at me like I was nuts and said, "you're in Tasmania"!!!!

Ace,
     You have to make the trip down once. You just have to trust all of us on this one. Fly to LA, hang with you buddy for a few days and then fly down. You arrive in the morning and keep moving and as others have said you won't miss a beat. Leave 3 days when you come home to recover. It is SO worth it!!
"Perimeter-weighted fairways", The best euphemism for containment mounding I've ever heard.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back