News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

JC Jones

Re: 4th Annual Midwest Mashie - The Kingsley Club!
« Reply #100 on: August 06, 2013, 10:36:43 AM »
Dan knows almost as much about agronomy as he does about sandbagging.  Sure he can produce the best F&F surface with cool season grasses this side of Dover in his sleep, but that 7 handicap yarn is a bonafide according to Hoyle miracle.  8)

I rest my case.
I get it, you are mad at the world because you are an adult caddie and few people take you seriously.

Excellent spellers usually lack any vision or common sense.

I know plenty of courses that are in the red, and they are killing it.

Josh Tarble

« Reply #101 on: August 06, 2013, 10:48:02 AM »
I'm already really excited for this as well.  I've been working on my game to hopefully redeem the East Team from last years bitter defeat.

I also am going to try not to wear out my welcome as I'm hoping to play until my legs fall off.

You can always come back as a member. I've heard that happening after a Mashie. The player just fell in love with the club... 

Ha!  I may as well make it 2 for 2. 

I do have a feeling that one weekend at Kingsley won't be enough...

Howard Riefs

« Reply #102 on: August 06, 2013, 05:28:03 PM »
Ha!  I may as well make it 2 for 2. 

I do have a feeling that one weekend at Kingsley won't be enough...

Agreed and agreed!
"Golf combines two favorite American pastimes: Taking long walks and hitting things with a stick."  ~P.J. O'Rourke

Howard Riefs

« Reply #103 on: August 13, 2013, 01:39:29 PM »
For those looking for flights, Southwest just started service into Grand Rapids, which is two hours south of Kingsley. Service starts with direct flights to/from Baltimore, Denver, St. Louis and Orlando.

http://www.mlive.com/business/west-michigan/index.ssf/2013/08/a_great_day_for_west_michigan.html

"Golf combines two favorite American pastimes: Taking long walks and hitting things with a stick."  ~P.J. O'Rourke

JC Jones

« Reply #104 on: August 13, 2013, 04:55:34 PM »
Mr. Lewis and I would like to know who is first in line to donate their money to our respective causes.
I get it, you are mad at the world because you are an adult caddie and few people take you seriously.

Michael Whitaker

« Reply #105 on: August 13, 2013, 05:08:52 PM »
Mr. Lewis and I would like to know who is first in line to donate their money to our respective causes.

You got yourself a ticket on the Lewis train, I see. Stand on your on two feet and I'll give you a chance to take some of my Confederate money.
"Solving the paradox of proportionality is the heart of golf architecture."  - Tom Doak (11/20/05)

Jud_T

« Reply #106 on: August 13, 2013, 05:16:48 PM »
I'm up for it when and if I see a USGA hdcp label.  8)
Golf is a game. We play it. Somewhere along the way we took the fun out of it and charged a premium to be punished.- - Ron Sirak

George Freeman

Everyone,

Please see the link below for the formal sign-up for the Mashie (with deposit).  Please fill out the form and return to the club as instructed on sign-up sheet (mail, e-mail, fax).  

http://www.kingsleyclub.com/userfiles/file/Midwest%20Mashie%20Entry.pdf

Let me know if you have any questions.
Mayhugh is my hero!!

"I love creating great golf courses.  I love shaping earth...it's a canvas." - Donald J. Trump

Andrew Lewis

« Reply #108 on: August 13, 2013, 06:02:47 PM »
You got yourself a ticket on the Lewis train, I see. Stand on your on two feet and I'll give you a chance to take some of my Confederate money.

I'm up for it when and if I see a USGA hdcp label.  8)

JC -- Looks like we have our first takers.  Whitaker/Tigerman vs. Lewis/Jones.  

Jud -- I am shocked **SHOCKED** that you would question my partner's integrity!  The man is a lawyer!

Bill_McBride

« Reply #109 on: August 13, 2013, 07:30:46 PM »

I'm up for it when and if I see a USGA hdcp label.  8)

JC -- Looks like we have our first takers.  Whitaker/Tigerman vs. Lewis/Jones.  

Jud -- I am shocked **SHOCKED** that you would question my partner's integrity!  The man is a lawyer!

LOL!

Richard Choi

One of these days, I will make it out to MM and Dixie Cup... Too bad, I am going to be in Michigan in the early fall. Would have been great if I could have arrange MM while I was out there.

Have fun boys.

JC Jones

Whitaker,

If you want to play a game with me and no partners, I'll take it.

Jud,

I am keeping an official handicap these days and will be glad to present it at Kingsley.

All,

Mr Lewis and I take cash and check (assuming you can present 2 forms of ID).

McBride,

Bring cash and scotch to Ballyhack.

Bill_McBride

Whitaker,

Jud,

I am keeping an official handicap these days and will be glad to present it at Kingsley.

All,

McBride,

Of course!   The Balvenie Doublewood and a fistful of dollars. 

JC Jones

Perfect.

BHoover

Just submitted my entry form. 

George Freeman

Thanks Brian.

I will track confirmations on the first post.
Mayhugh is my hero!!

"I love creating great golf courses.  I love shaping earth...it's a canvas." - Donald J. Trump

Eric Smith

Check's in the mail!

Pete_Pittock

It'll be next week nefore I enter. One hurdle to leap.

Jud_T

Which guys on the list have never played the course before?
Golf is a game. We play it. Somewhere along the way we took the fun out of it and charged a premium to be punished.- - Ron Sirak

JC Jones

My registration and deposit are in.  I am confirmed.

Fortunately, by the end of this thing, Jud will be paying for my trip.

Jason Thurman

Confirmed. #EastSideRideOrDie

This event makes me wish Biggie had recorded "Hit 'Em Up" so bad. I want vengeance for last year.
"There will always be haters. That’s just the way it is. Hating dudes marry hating women and have hating ass kids." - Evan Turner

Some of y'all have never been called out in bold green font and it really shows.

JC Jones

JT,

I'm not sure which side I'm on but I'm hoping its east side.  And if your looking for east coast dis records, I can hook you up.

Jud_T

Has the west ever lost this thing?

Jason Thurman

The West is 3 for 3 so far, true. Tiny sample size though. Hell, even the Bobcats won three straight games at one point last year.
"There will always be haters. That’s just the way it is. Hating dudes marry hating women and have hating ass kids." - Evan Turner

Some of y'all have never been called out in bold green font and it really shows.

Michael Whitaker

Whitaker,

Jud,

All,

McBride,

I'll take that game!
"Solving the paradox of proportionality is the heart of golf architecture."  - Tom Doak (11/20/05)

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back