News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Cory Lewis

Re: Dixie Cup 2013
« Reply #150 on: September 16, 2013, 12:57:06 PM »
I would also be interested in playing at Mid Pines after the Dixie Cup.  Before would be difficult but not impossible.
Instagram: @2000golfcourses
http://2000golfcourses.blogspot.com

Steve Kline

« Reply #151 on: September 16, 2013, 01:03:59 PM »
Jerry - I thought there was a tee time for four of us at 1:36. Obviously it could be changed but I can't play earlier than that since I am driving down that morning.

Tyler Kearns

« Reply #152 on: September 16, 2013, 01:23:29 PM »
I would also be interested in playing at Mid Pines after the Dixie Cup.  Before would be difficult but not impossible.

Cory,

I have a twosome booked at Mid Pines at 1157am on Monday, Oct. 14.
Not sure if you can add on a single through their website, but there was still a twosome available at that time and we'd be happy to include you.

Tyler

Jerry Kluger

« Reply #153 on: September 16, 2013, 01:34:51 PM »
Steve: We do have a tee time but I wouldn't want to shut out anyone who wants to join us even if we have to split up. Hopefully either 4, 6 or 8.

Cory Lewis

« Reply #154 on: September 16, 2013, 01:38:24 PM »
Instagram: @2000golfcourses
http://2000golfcourses.blogspot.com

Jim Sherma

« Reply #155 on: September 16, 2013, 01:45:29 PM »
1:18 on Thursday October 10th at Mid Pines. rate through the Pinecrest is $100.

I have me, Chip Royce, Steve Kline and Jerry Kluger as the foursome.

Jerry

Just went back and found this. I have no problem moving this time to back up against the 11:57 if desired and there's an open time. The time was booked through the Pinecrest Inn but I can probably call down and change it if needed. I'll be getting into the Pinehurst area sometime Wednesday evening so the time on tee time Thursday makes no difference to me.

Jim

Craig Disher

« Reply #156 on: September 16, 2013, 03:15:08 PM »
Please let me know if anyone would like a caddie one or both days. Single bags are $70, double $60. Carts are available but as everyone knows, Dormie was designed as a walking course.

We also may require a forecaddie on the first day for the groups that don't have a walking caddie. The per player fee in a foursome is $30.

Jerry Kluger

« Reply #157 on: September 16, 2013, 04:51:08 PM »
Jim: I don't care either - let's see who is playing in addition to our foursome so everyone can play.  Craig: I have played Dormie a bunch of times so I won't need a forecaddie. 

Jim Sherma

« Reply #158 on: September 16, 2013, 09:20:34 PM »
1:18 on Thursday October 10th at Mid Pines. rate through the Pinecrest is $100.

I have me, Chip Royce, Steve Kline and Jerry Kluger as the foursome.

Jerry

Just went back and found this. I have no problem moving this time to back up against the 11:57 if desired and there's an open time. The time was booked through the Pinecrest Inn but I can probably call down and change it if needed. I'll be getting into the Pinehurst area sometime Wednesday evening so the time on tee time Thursday makes no difference to me.

Jim

Steve

Just saw this, I'm sure we can find something that will work for everyone. As I said I have no preference.

Jerry - I thought there was a tee time for four of us at 1:36. Obviously it could be changed but I can't play earlier than that since I am driving down that morning.

Steve Wilson

« Reply #159 on: September 22, 2013, 09:27:47 AM »
Is there any room at Mid Pines on Thursday.  I'd be interested in seeing it after the redo.
Some days you play golf, some days you find things.

I'm not really registered, but I couldn't find a symbol for certifiable.

"Every good drive by a high handicapper will be punished..."  Garland Bailey at the BUDA in sharing with me what the better player should always remember.

ward peyronnin

« Reply #160 on: September 22, 2013, 09:53:03 AM »
Craig I play off a 5.0 index to a 6 Hncp at Victoria
"Golf is happiness. It's intoxication w/o the hangover; stimulation w/o the pills. It's price is high yet its rewards are richer. Some say its a boys pastime but it builds men. It cleanses the mind/rejuvenates the body. It is these things and many more for those of us who truly love it." M.Norman

ed_getka

« Reply #161 on: September 23, 2013, 04:52:47 PM »
Craig,
   Put me down as a 12.
"Perimeter-weighted fairways", The best euphemism for containment mounding I've ever heard.

Michael Wharton-Palmer

« Reply #162 on: September 23, 2013, 05:37:09 PM »
And I will be at a wedding instead..have fun gents >:(

Lou_Duran

« Reply #163 on: September 24, 2013, 05:16:34 PM »
And I will be at a wedding instead..have fun gents >:(

I thought you learned the first time!  ???

Roger Wolfe

« Reply #164 on: September 26, 2013, 07:01:46 PM »
So sad to be missing this.  We have a big club event that weekend.

However, if you guys have any openings on Monday the 14th... please keep in mind!

Evan Fleisher

« Reply #165 on: September 26, 2013, 09:35:09 PM »
So do we have a solid count of folks who will be around on Thursday (October 10th)?  Looks like a bunch of guys may be playing at Mid Pines sometime that day?

There are a group of four of us playing at 12:51pm (me, Craig Disher, Cory Lewis and Mike Whitaker)...and then we plan on making our way to Carthage for a BBQ feast at the Pik N' Pig.  Probably plan on a dinner time in the 6-7pm range.

Wanted to try and coordinate the group so that even if we do not have tee times near each other we can hook up later that evening to reminisce over char-grilled pork products and cold beverages.

Who's in?!?!?
Born Rochester, MN. Grew up Miami, FL. Live Cleveland, OH. Handicap 12.2. Have 24 & 21 year old girls and wife of 27 years. I'm a Senior Supply Chain Business Analyst for Vitamix. Diehard walker, but tolerate cart riders! Love to travel, always have my sticks with me. Mollydooker for life!

Evan Fleisher

« Reply #166 on: September 26, 2013, 09:40:45 PM »
Steve - I am thinking about getting in an early round at the Donald Ross Municipal the morning of Tobacco Road. It's just down the street and is around $14 to walk.

Steve,

Just reviewing this thread again and came across your post about playing Sanford Municipal GC on Friday morning before the Tobacco Road round.  Have you made any tee time arrangements yet?  I would definitely be interested in this little sidebar trip.
Born Rochester, MN. Grew up Miami, FL. Live Cleveland, OH. Handicap 12.2. Have 24 & 21 year old girls and wife of 27 years. I'm a Senior Supply Chain Business Analyst for Vitamix. Diehard walker, but tolerate cart riders! Love to travel, always have my sticks with me. Mollydooker for life!

Eric Strulowitz

« Reply #167 on: September 26, 2013, 09:53:46 PM »
So do we have a solid count of folks who will be around on Thursday (October 10th)?  Looks like a bunch of guys may be playing at Mid Pines sometime that day?

There are a group of four of us playing at 12:51pm (me, Craig Disher, Cory Lewis and Mike Whitaker)...and then we plan on making our way to Carthage for a BBQ feast at the Pik N' Pig.  Probably plan on a dinner time in the 6-7pm range.

Wanted to try and coordinate the group so that even if we do not have tee times near each other we can hook up later that evening to reminisce over char-grilled pork products and cold beverages.

Who's in?!?!?

I am in for that.  look forward to hearing further details

Eric Strulowitz

« Reply #168 on: September 26, 2013, 09:58:06 PM »
Steve - I am thinking about getting in an early round at the Donald Ross Municipal the morning of Tobacco Road. It's just down the street and is around $14 to walk.

Steve,

Just reviewing this thread again and came across your post about playing Sanford Municipal GC on Friday morning before the Tobacco Road round.  Have you made any tee time arrangements yet?  I would definitely be interested in this little sidebar trip.

I would also be interested in a pre-Tobacco Road round , pls count me in if any arrangements are being made.  Just let me know time.  Thanks in advance, and looking forward to this  gathering

Jim Sherma

« Reply #169 on: September 26, 2013, 10:59:43 PM »

Steve,

I would also be interested in a pre-Tobacco Road round , pls count me in if any arrangements are being made.  Just let me know time.  Thanks in advance, and looking forward to this  gathering

The pre-round round interests me as well.

Two weeks away and really getting excited about the trip!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 11:02:36 PM by Jim Sherma »

Steve Kline

« Reply #170 on: September 27, 2013, 01:59:07 PM »
I am still interested in a round Friday morning at Sanford Municipal before Tobacco Road. I'm in Jackson Hole at the moment but I can check tee times next week. How many definitely want to play?

Evan - We have a foursome playing Mid Pines on Thursday around 1:30. I would love to join you for BBQ for dinner that night.

ChipRoyce

« Reply #171 on: September 27, 2013, 02:32:03 PM »
Steve;
Still in for Sanford muni prior to Tobacco Rd

Eric Strulowitz

« Reply #172 on: September 27, 2013, 02:53:15 PM »
I am still interested in a round Friday morning at Sanford Municipal before Tobacco Road. I'm in Jackson Hole at the moment but I can check tee times next week. How many definitely want to play?

Evan - We have a foursome playing Mid Pines on Thursday around 1:30. I would love to join you for BBQ for dinner that night.

Definitely in here

Mike Hendren

« Reply #173 on: September 27, 2013, 03:22:35 PM »
Craig I play off a 5.0 index to a 6 Hncp at Victoria

Big hitter, The Ward.
Two Corinthians walk into a bar ....

Evan Fleisher

« Reply #174 on: September 27, 2013, 03:46:20 PM »
Okay...I guess (as the North Captain and also the BBQ coordinator?) I'll make an "executive decision" regarding our dinner gathering at the Pik N' Pig on Thursday, October 10th.  Let's call our meeting time 6:30pm as the restaurant looks to be 20-25 minutes from Mid Pines and this should give our late tee-r off-ers time to get there for grub.  The restaurant is only open until 8pm...so 6:30 gives us ample time to enjoy the finger-lickin' goodness and a few beverages of your choice.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back