News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

John Burnes

Golf GPS
« on: December 23, 2012, 06:03:17 PM »
Curious of what people think is the best golf gps for the iPhone.  Any thoughts are appreciated.

Stephen Davis

Re: Golf GPS
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 06:07:06 PM »
I have tried nearly all of them and IMO the best one is GolfShot GPS. It is super accurate (check by my laser and other peoples non-phone GPS's), it allows you to keep yours and your foursomes score. It keeps stats and it is very easy to use. Last time I checked it was on sale for $20, normally $30. Also, this is a one time fee, unlike other apps or devices.

Howard Riefs

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2012, 08:17:43 PM »
I have tried nearly all of them and IMO the best one is GolfShot GPS.

Agree. When you use it as a scorecard, it provides a good statistical analysis of your game, inluding fairways hit, greens, putts, sandies, etc. Only detriment is that it eats your battery life.
"Golf combines two favorite American pastimes: Taking long walks and hitting things with a stick."  ~P.J. O'Rourke

Stephen Davis

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2012, 08:22:01 PM »
I have tried nearly all of them and IMO the best one is GolfShot GPS.

Agree. When you use it as a scorecard, it provides a good statistical analysis of your game, inluding fairways hit, greens, putts, sandies, etc. Only detriment is that it eats your battery life.

This is true, however, I have found that with my iPhone 4 I can get 36 holes in and still have about 15-20% battery life left.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back