News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Bart Bradley

Last minute invite to the Olde Farm
« on: October 31, 2012, 10:09:54 PM »
It appears the weather should improve dramatically here in Bristol.  Friday forecast: partly sunny high of 54.  Intending to head out to the Olde Farm on Friday afternoon.  Anyone want a to join me?  Send me a PM and I'll see what might work.

Best wishes,

Bart

Tim Gavrich

Re: Last minute invite to the Olde Farm
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 09:18:55 AM »
As someone who got to join Bart, Roger Wolfe and Mike Hendren for a round and lunch at The Olde Farm last year, I hope there are some takers on this offer. Wonderful place. Wish I could take you up on this one myself, Bart!
Senior Writer, GolfPass

Tommy Williamsen

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 10:35:55 AM »
Bart, I do want to get down there.  I have heard so many good things about it and visited with Bobbly Weed a few years ago who told me about the building process.  I will be at Ballyhack Thursday and Friday.  I'd come down if it weren't so *****far from everything.
Where there is no love, put love; there you will find love.
St. John of the Cross

"Deep within your soul-space is a magnificent cathedral where you are sweet beyond telling." Rumi

Andy Troeger

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2012, 10:58:52 PM »
The Olde Farm might be one the best courses that very few have heard about. I had heard some good things before visiting with Bart in September, but its the real deal! I certainly encourage GCA'ers to take him up on his generous offer--its worth the trip to visit!

Bart Bradley

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 06:39:34 AM »
Thanks guys, but I've got a game now.  I'll offer again in the future. 

Best wishes,

Bart

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back