News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Ronald Montesano

Pinterest?
« on: October 31, 2012, 05:58:57 PM »
http://pinterest.com/search/?q=golf+course+architecture

I wonder if a site like Pinterest would allow us to further our mission, in terms of getting the word out to more folks.
Coming in 2024
~Elmira Country Club
~Soaring Eagles
~Bonavista
~Indian Hills
~Maybe some more!!

JLahrman

Re: Pinterest?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 11:06:30 PM »
Potentially. But I have to say...I'm not a Pinterest expert, but I've never heard of boys using it. Isn't Pinterest for girls?

mike_beene

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 12:24:23 AM »
I know a few men that use it, but they are Democrats.

Terry Lavin

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2012, 08:31:48 AM »
Republicans would use a pinterest board to throw darts at in order to find Romney's newest revised position on an issue important to people that Romney used to displace with Gordon Gekko efficiency. So much more fun than Etch-a-Sketch!  And Pinterest was probably launched with venture capital!  By a job creator!

Romney can create himself a job a week from now. Maybe he will use Pinterest to start the process.
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.  H.L. Mencken

Will Lozier

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2012, 08:32:44 AM »
Republicans would use a pinterest board to throw darts at in order to find Romney's newest revised position on an issue important to people that Romney used to displace with Gordon Gekko efficiency. So much more fun than Etch-a-Sketch!  And Pinterest was probably launched with venture capital!  By a job creator!

Romney can create himself a job a week from now. Maybe he will use Pinterest to start the process.

;D

Tim Gavrich

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2012, 09:16:40 AM »
I'm confused...isn't this topic about fascinating hole locations?

But seriously, Pinterest is well suited to pictures of golf courses. And food.
Senior Writer, GolfPass

Mark McKeever

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2012, 09:27:10 AM »
My wife loves pinterest.  I wonder what she would think if I started using it too...

Mark
Best MGA showers - Bayonne

"Dude, he's a total d***"

Jim Colton

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2012, 10:42:31 AM »
I asked my sister-in-law if there were any guys using Pinterest and she said yes, but they generally only use it to post pictures of art nudes.

So I guess the answer is yes?

Terry Lavin

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2012, 11:12:03 AM »
My wife loves pinterest.  I wonder what she would think if I started using it too...

Mark

Yeah, my wife uses it, too.  It is interesting how certain social media vehicles seem to be gender-destined.  I'm interested, but just not "pinterested".  Couldn't resist.
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.  H.L. Mencken

Mark McKeever

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2012, 11:14:55 AM »

Mark

Yeah, my wife uses it, too.  It is interesting how certain social media vehicles seem to be gender-destined.  I'm interested, but just not "pinterested".  Couldn't resist.

LOL

Mark
Best MGA showers - Bayonne

"Dude, he's a total d***"

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back