News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Rich Brittingham

Creative Season Ender
« on: November 23, 2011, 08:54:31 AM »
I'm sure many of you have played events like this.  I just wanted to post because I think its ideas like this which get back to the true essence of the game, hitting fun creative shots, with 6 of your closest buds!
http://www.montgomerycountygolf.com/pdf//2011%20FRGC%20Blasters%20Open.pdf

Tim Martin

Re: Creative Season Ender
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 09:07:14 AM »
Rich-Sounds like a blast. Enjoy!

Ronald Montesano

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 09:09:44 AM »
I like it...like those two old English B*stards who played from Princes to Royal St. Georges along the beach (or was it the other way around? or different courses?)...X-C golf has a time and a place, both now.
Coming in 2024
~Elmira Country Club
~Soaring Eagles
~Bonavista
~Indian Hills
~Maybe some more!!

Mark Woodger

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 09:24:56 AM »
I like it...like those two old English B*stards who played from Princes to Royal St. Georges along the beach (or was it the other way around? or different courses?)...X-C golf has a time and a place, both now.

i think that was St Georges to Deal.

This looks like a great event. With DJ present this could be something with an atmosphere similar to a tournement in Happy Gilmore. ENJOY!

Tom ORourke

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 10:16:04 AM »
At Moorestown Field Club, a 9 hole South Jersey course, our closing event is a scramble where we play the course backwards. Our layout is small and tight and lends itself to this. We have very small greens, and when you are coming in not from the front, but from the back, with a green sloping away from you, it is a challenge. Or coming in from the side to a narrow green that now has OB behind the green instead of off to the side. This is always one of the best attended events of the year. It is like playing a new course.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back