News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Bryan Izatt

I've made last minute arrangements to go to Scotland for 8 days - Friday the 9th to Friday the 16th.  I'll be around St Andrews on the 10th, hopefully walking on to TOC.  If not, then one of the other courses.  The 11th and 12th at North Berwick.  The 13th at Carnoustie.  And, the 14th, 15th and 16th at Dornoch.  Any of our Scottish friends want to join me?

David_Tepper

Bryan -

I am in Dornoch Sept. 3 to Sept. 24 and would be happy to join you.
Check your IM.

DT

Melvyn Morrow

Bryan

I had hoped to be in St Andrews and Crail this week-end but due to illness in the family had to cancel yesterday. However if you are interested, Crail are running a small Old Tom Morris Tournament on the Balcomie course with some of the clubs associated with Old Tom, Dornoch, Cruden, Leven, Tain, Moray, Bridge of Allan, Kettering, Northampton and a few more. The Match is on Saturday by invitation but if you are lost you may find many friends there. It is also Crails 225th Anniversary so may be of interest. If there on Friday evening they are having a Party with an entrance fee of £10 so no drinking and driving.

If you seek any further info check out David Roy  Sect. Crail Golfing Society web site is http://www.crailgolfingsociety.co.uk/ 

I was looking forward to the trip but my wife comes first.

Melvyn

Bryan Izatt

Brian, David,

Got your messages.  Check your IM.

Melvin,

Hope your wife feels better.  Thanks for the info about Crail.  It would be nice to go back there, but I don't think my timing will allow.

Marty Bonnar

Bryan/Brian,
after initially thinking I couldn't do this weekend, now looks like we'll be back in Fife friday evening. I could therefore be with you in St A on sat morn.
However, I'm def not up for paying the Links Trust £140 for the pleasure of TOC though, so if you're set on playing her, I'll pass. (The Eden at 40quid is more my poison!!! ;D
We're off to Cardrona in the morning, but I'll check my mail/PMs tomorrow.
best,
MB.
The White River runs dark through the heart of the Town,
Washed the people coal-black from the hole in the ground.

Bryan Izatt

Martin,

Those of us who play the old lady very rarely are sadly willing to kick in 140 quid every few years.  Sorry for that.   ;)  If we don't get on by ballot, will probably try the wait list.  Failing that we may be scrambling for a place to play.  It will be a last minute decision.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back