News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Anthony_Nysse

Re: Getting more Golf Digest Raters
« Reply #100 on: September 29, 2011, 10:50:05 AM »
Pine Tree is 75.8 and 135slope, Par 71.
Anthony J. Nysse
Director of Golf Courses & Grounds
Apogee Club
Hobe Sound, FL

Brad Tufts

« Reply #101 on: September 29, 2011, 11:43:15 AM »
Yikes...I thought I was cool for GHIN not allowing me to post online a 68 I shot at 75.7 Sagebrush last year...I had to call my club to have them do it.  That was probably my best single-round differential by 4 or 5 strokes.

Not that Steve was posting these...but I think GHIN would crash if you tried to post 60 on a 75.8...16-ish differential?

And also: 

"Hey John, how did you play today?" 
"Pretty good, I shot 3-under 69" 
"Did you take home the cash?" 
"No, I lost by 9, gross..."
So I jump ship in Hong Kong....

Tiger_Bernhardt

« Reply #102 on: September 29, 2011, 02:00:56 PM »
Congratulations on your position. I can say it always a pleasure when a course s open and desires raters. It makes the communications process more comfortable. You should contact the respective rater groups know they will notify their raters of your clubs interest in being seen.

Jim Franklin

« Reply #103 on: September 29, 2011, 03:54:24 PM »
Congratulations on your position. I can say it always a pleasure when a course s open and desires raters. It makes the communications process more comfortable. You should contact the respective rater groups know they will notify their raters of your clubs interest in being seen.

GD is aware and hopefully some panelists will be out in due time.
Mr Hurricane

Steve Scott

« Reply #104 on: September 29, 2011, 07:55:44 PM »
Has anyone told you that you are first guy named Tiger who was complimentary????

Jud_T

« Reply #105 on: September 30, 2011, 08:06:14 AM »
No love?  I'm neither a superhero nor an internet poseur...  Congrats nevertheless.... ;)
Golf is a game. We play it. Somewhere along the way we took the fun out of it and charged a premium to be punished.- - Ron Sirak

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back