News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Melvyn Morrow

Re: Why did the second Golden age (1995-2010) miss Great Britain?
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2011, 08:46:48 PM »

David

I keep asking, what makes it a Golden Age, yet still not one reply.

However the Mob are never short of an insults or two, proving the real strength of their case by resorting to that sort of level. Such things never give a  site a good name, but then you guys really do not care.

Melvyn

David_Elvins

« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2011, 08:54:18 PM »

David

I keep asking, what makes it a Golden Age, yet still not one reply.

However the Mob are never short of an insults or two, proving the real strength of their case by resorting to that sort of level. Such things never give a  site a good name, but then you guys really do not care.

Melvyn

Melvyn,

I think it is a Golden Age due to the large number of exceptional courses built, athe large number of exceptional restoration/renovation projects and the large number of excellent (but not great) courses built.  More than in any other era since the 1920s. 

I did not bother to reply because it is fairly obvious that you will just dispute that a large volume of exceptional and very good courses have been built.  Without actually having seen the courses.  Therefor it becomes a bit of a silly argument, IMO and not really worth having. 
Ask not what GolfClubAtlas can do for you; ask what you can do for GolfClubAtlas.

Mark_F

« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2011, 09:10:47 PM »
You're correct about that large amount of quality renovation work in Australia - but how much of that good work was necessitated by ill-advised changes in the preceding 15-30 years?

All of it, Scott.  Obviously the Poms are better stewards of their courses than we are, the ones hiring Hawtree being the obvious exception.

David's choice of courses built in the USA and Australia to highlight his point is rather disingenuous.  Kidnappers happened because a billionaire fell in love with the country.  When that happens in the UK, they buy football teams instead.  Bandon happened because a near billionaire found some cheap land on the coast of an enormous country.  When a billionaire does that in Scotland, he goes and hires Hawtree instead of Doak or Coore.
Barnbougle happened because there were no great public access courses worth travelling to in Australia, unlike the UK where nearly all are effectively public access. 

Maybe Macrihanish Dunes would have been the UK's Barnbougle if the environmental restrictions weren't so strict?

Melvyn Morrow

« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2011, 09:34:43 PM »

David

First of all I do not rate the 1920 as a Golden Age, well perhaps the second Golden Age. I rate the pre 1900 circa 1840 to the late 1890’s as a real Golden Age of discovery for the game of golf. Through that period designs developed, courses moved inland, standard re the number of holes and a whole lot more.

Volume has never been considered anything more that quantity, it just proves that in a big country big numbers can be produced. So apart from building a large number of courses and some good ones among them but what is Golden, what is the basis of your claim to Golden. I can see and understand why the 1920’s were consider Golden but I do not see anything that makes the 1995-2010 fit a Golden Age.

Silly is it, not worth having a discussion, bloody odd when you have joined a DG. Anyway I have admitted that good courses were built but that is not what makes it a Golden Age, For me it’s a combination of events that shape an age not just plain volume. But then that’s a silly argument as I have not played any of these great courses. Could it be just as silly as these Top Rating Lists of 100 courses, just how good are these list anyway when compiled by the many. Sorry you have stopped reading as its silly. 

Melvyn

Scott Warren

« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2011, 09:54:56 PM »
Melvyn,

That's the type of post I expect from someone posting at 2.34am local time.

Mark F,

Exactly right - that resto work in Aus largely came to pass because someone else stuffed the course up in the first place.

I found the lesser English courses I played to have been changed very little - Malden and Canterbury as notable examples - and as such in lesser need of "repair" or "improvement".

Perhaps the disinterest in architecture Mark Rowlinson refers to is part of the reason they just leave their courses well enough alone and enjoy playing on them.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 09:58:10 PM by Scott Warren »

Rory Connaughton

« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2011, 10:06:50 PM »
Mike Sweeney

The revised 18th at Enniscrone is a very good long 4. Well bunkered with an interesting approach and plenty of options around the green.

The architecture of the hotel is out of the Stalinist prison school. Of course the club was not responsible but no way could I see a hotel that looks so out of place built next to a course of enniscrone 's quality in the US. Stanford white it is not. It does not diminish the course though as it is set well back.

Mark Chaplin

« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2011, 03:00:39 AM »
Scott it would be interesting to know why they changed 17 Old, it could be drainage issues, wanting to remove a one dimentional shot, give different recovery options??
Cave Nil Vino

Sean_A

« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2011, 04:06:57 AM »
Scott it would be interesting to know why they changed 17 Old, it could be drainage issues, wanting to remove a one dimentional shot, give different recovery options??

Chappers

It may be down to the rep Fowler has for trench cross bunkers.  Somebody may figure a hole needs to be toughened up and builds what he thinks Fowler may have done to achieve the result.  Beau Desert has a hole which the same thing was done. 

Ciao
New plays planned for 2024:Winterfield & Alnmouth,

Ally Mcintosh

« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2011, 04:18:16 AM »
In terms of quantity, GB&I most certainly did not miss the boat... But I believe the question is about quality with the underlying subtext of "Are GB&I architects just not up to the same quality as the leading Americans?"

Firstly Mark Rowlinson hits the nail on the head when he says that the British and Irish just aren't as clued in to GCA as the Americans... Thus we get less golf driven clients on this side of the pond... Or if they are golf driven, they are "championship" driven... As stated oft times before, it is noticeable that American money has been behind some of the interesting developments in Scotland recently...

Secondly, I don't think there's any question that Renaissance and Coore & Crenshaw are two firms that lead the way in detail, shaping and strategy especially (routing skills are harder to compare without a lot of background knowledge)... There are others (many Americans) who take from that lead also... Aside from their obvious skills, part of the reason they lead the way in my opinion is the sites and clients they work with... and the business model they employ...

So are British / European architects inferior?... I don't think you can deduce that...

Firstly take the 1950 to 1980 period where everyone believes there was nothing of note built... There were extremely effective (and numerous) renovations undertaken by people like Fred W.Hawtree, Ken Cotton and Frank Pennink during that time... Pennink did much good work abroad... There were great new courses also... Noordwijk for example...

There are many, many excellent current day architects also... It just so happens that apart from David Kidd (who you may as well classify as American), they all work a design-tender-supervise model that many on this site believe results in less good golf courses... There is obviously inferior and lazy design as well but we have that all over the world... In addition they perhaps haven't sold themselves well enough for the juicy projects that have presented themselves to the big names... Adrian has a point that people chase signature names for the big budget stuff over here...

The Trump course is going to be interesting to see what Martin Hawtree and Caspar Grauballe produce from scratch on a world class site with a big budget... I am positive that it will have its critics of the detail on here... But I'm also positive that it will be hailed as a great course by the masses... And you always have to bear in mind that the brief was likely very different to a Sand Hills or Bandon Dunes...

Finally, I believe there is a young generation of European architects who will make a splash in the next 20 years should the market allow...

Sean_A

« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2011, 04:46:40 AM »
Oh, and Melvyn, you are a total douche.

This sort of thing is out of line.  Get a grip Michael. 

Ciao
New plays planned for 2024:Winterfield & Alnmouth,

Tom Kelly

« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2011, 09:10:24 AM »
I agree with quite a few of the posts here relating the reasons for a lack of a 'golden age' in Britain being down to serious lack of the main ingredients with needed;

Lack of good sites

The investors desire for a big name and unwillingness to trust a 'young upstart'.

But behind these points I feel there is a bigger problem in Britain when it comes to GCA. The courses that have been mentioned as worthy of a 'golden age' in Britain the Kingsbarns, Castle Stuarts etc main target audience is Americans and other tourists rather than the British. Most British golfers are happy being a member of their local club, having a 3 or 4 hour stroll around the course with the nuisance of having to hit that little white ball every now and then. They want to be seen as members of the oldest most respected club they can find or the nearest one to them that they can afford. The few that do have the urge to try somewhere new tend to stump for view that the older the better.

The majority of golf clubs in the UK are still members clubs, owned and run by the members with little desire or need to attract visitors to their clubs to create revenue. If the membership is full the course must be ok. They would prefer to spend money on the clubhouse, bar and entrance signs etc than the course. Why do they need to improve it? From my limited experience it seems this is not so much the case in America, most clubs are owned by investors who want to improve their product to attract new members and players (?).

Part of the reason why I have become interested in GCA and why I want to pursue it as a career has been seeing my home course being hacked up over the past ten years by the green staff and committee who clearly haven't a clue what they are doing. It is a pretty average course, never going to top any list but it has a decent routing and some half decent greens complexes to make it one of the better courses in the area with a few improvements here and there. Instead bunkers have been added as a short cut for drainage and wear problems and look nothing like anything else on the course, trees cut down because they encroach on play (actually interesting strategic hazards) and new trees planted seemingly everywhere usually in straight lines which look horrendous. I have for a while been considering posting the committee a copy of Alister Mackenzie's Golf Course Architecture anonymously to see if it would help! Most do not take any notice of course design and it is very sad to say that if you asked most of the golfers teeing up on a Saturday morning who Alister Mackenzie is, half wouldn't know and the other half would know him as the guy who built Augusta and would probably assume he is American. You do this same exercise in Australia and you would I would be suprised to hear more than a handful of people who wouldn't know who he was or what he did. On a recent trip to Australia I was pleasantly suprised to hear members being concerned about alterations to their courses and show interest in who was designing it and why the alterations were to be made. In my experience unless at a very top course with a history of 'improvements' or at least trying to improve in Britain this wouldn't happen.

But then something has happened. My club appointed a new secretary and having looked at the finances and with the recent credit crunch showing our membership was gradually falling, average members age going up and waiting list disappearing I think it has finally dawned on the club that the golf course itself is our product. If it and therefore its reputation is poor the club will struggle. I honestly believe that it is the first time this has occurred to them! Just yesterday I heard the news that they have finally contacted a golf course architect about a master plan to improve the course and are investing in new maintenance equipment and plans to improve the condition of the course as well. I just hope the architect is half decent.

I also have hope that this isn't just happening at my local club but across the country. The struggles the golf industry is going through may have the positive effect of sorting the wheat from the chaff and ensuring more clubs take note of what makes courses better and go about improving their courses. Maybe we will see a new 'golden age' in design in the UK over the next 20 or so years? I hope I can be apart of it in someway, shape or form.

Sorry for the essay!

Mark_Rowlinson

« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2011, 10:52:15 AM »
One of the influences, probably for the worse, on new golf courses, their emergence and their design was the 1987 report by the R and A, The Demand for Golf. In the words of Dominic Pedlar, Golf World May 1996, this, 'was widely interpreted as a licence to print money. But as the golf-dreamers conjured up ever grander scheme against a background of spiralling land prices, the bubble had to burst. Many powerful lessons have been learned.'

Cheshire, where I live, is an affluent county. At the top end we have the Premiership footballers and their wives, some pretty nasty criminals, captains of industries, money launderers, a recent influx of immensely wealthy Saudis and a number of Russian oligarchs. In the 1980s four high-budget courses were built: Carden Park, Portal, Shrigley Hall and Mottram Hall.

Mottram was part of a De Vere development with a Dave Thomas course. From the back tees it is long and demanding, and the back nine is very good if you are a good enough player to essay it. It survives because of De Vere's money. It attracted overseas football teams coming to play at Old Trafford or Eastlands. It has all the trimmings necessary - training pitches for the footballers, helipads etc.

Carden Park was a hotel complex developed on a historic site by a former owner of Alton Towers the famous country park full of roller coasters etc. You would have thought he would have understood about money. No, he caught a bad cold and the place was sold. I think De Vere might have bought it. They brought in Jack Nicklaus to design a second, 'Championship' course. It occasionally hosts professional tournaments at a level somewhat below European Tour, but the name of Nicklaus continues to bring in big parties of visitors attending the hotel for conferences etc. It is successful. The Nicklaus course is unutterably dull.

Portal was developed by a farmer trying to put his land to better and more profitable use. His course was designed by Donald Steel and I have to say I used to have a lot of time for it. It was expansive. You could not easily hit onto a wrong fairway, such was the space between them. It was imaginatively routed, with some really good green complexes and lovely bunkering. Hardly a tree was on the course and there was very much a feeling that this could have been a Colt, Braid or Fowler course built 75 years late. As the economy turned down the farmer committed suicide. The corporate golf market at which this project had been aimed had collapsed. A buyer was found, and also for the neighbouring Oaklands, and now I believe there is to be a hotel. But the original Portal course has been ruined by the insertion of a further nine holes. It is now overcrowded from the aesthetic point of view, although I doubt that many who play here now are able to compare it with what it first was.

Shrigley Hall had been a monastery. Where postulant monks once prayed now nubile sylphs lounge in the swimming pool. It is a hotel and it has a Donald Steel golf course. Like Portal and Carden it has seen difficult financial times and has changed hands more than once. The course is, in my view, a curate's egg. There are magnificent views from the hills over the Cheshire plain. But it rains a lot up here and the drainage leaves a lot to be desired on parts of the course. I've never spoken to Donald about it, but I suspect he didn't have the budget he really needed to create a better course. Obviously a lot of earth moving took place on such a hilly site, and yet there are oddball holes which simply get you from one difficult piece of terrain to another equally difficult piece. There are some excellent holes, some utterly unmemorable holes and some which go beyond the boundaries of enjoyable quirk.

Contrast these with our new pay-and-play or proprietary courses. These were built on the back of the R and A's paper. Most seem to have been designed by the owner, obviously with little idea of what good design is. In two cases the farmer who owned the land did not play golf yet laid out the course himself to cut costs. Both are amongst the worst courses I have ever seen.

What of the improvements/alterations?
I'll give you two examples of Hawtree work. Macclesfield was a 12-hole course on a very mountainous and compact site. A smallish field became available on the lower side of the lane running beside the original course. Hawtree got the commission to make this an 18-hole course. Most importantly they retained all the best holes of the old course. They then developed the new field and found a way of slotting two or three new holes in at the top of the existing layout. I can't remember what the yardage was for the old 18 holes (some played twice) but when the full 18 holes had been built the yardage came down, not rose up, to 5,600 yards (although the yardage is largely irrelevant on this site). The other example is Eastham Lodge. In the mid 70s the old Port Sunlight Golf Club found that its course was to be redeveloped into new motorways and office blocks. Land in this part of the Wirral is not easy to find amidst the oil refineries, Manchester Ship Canal and so on. But sufficient was found for Hawtree to lay out a 9-hole course. When I played there in 1990 it had been possible to expand to 15 holes and with a loop of three holes played twice an 18-hole round was possible. This is not the Wirral of Hoylake or Wallasey. This is a site bounded by a main road, housing, allotments and an access road to an educational establishment, while electricity pylons and their fizzing cables cross the course. No, this is not a great course, but as you play it you are bound to reflect on just how much (and how cleverly it was done) good golf Hawtrees got out of this unpromising and unprepossessing parcel of land. (I have a feeling further land was later acquired to finish the job).

It is easy to forget the difficulties under which our under-appreciated designers manage to create silk purses from sows' ears.

Niall C

« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2011, 01:51:50 PM »
Not only designed by non-natives but developed by them, too.  It can hardly be a surprise that US based developers should choose architects they were familiar with, particularly when the courses developed in the previous decades in the UK were, generally, so very poor.

Mark

Absolutely right. Looking at my post I could also have added that the two St Andrews Bay courses were conceived by Americans as was the Dukes (I think, either that or it was the Japs). Somewhere along the line the home grown talent didn't get the chance to work with big budgets so when the boom happened developers are naturally going to go with a safe pair of hands ie those with experience of big budgets.

That said there's clearly good UK talent out there. I've played some stuff of Robin Hisemans at Dornoch and seen Jeremy Ford and Jon Davidsons work in Prague to know the talent is their. I would also add that I would very much like a closer look at Adrian Stiff's courses and look forward to seeing Sean's photo tour of the recent visit to the Stranahan.

Niall

BCrosby

« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2011, 04:35:02 PM »
"... Where postulant monks once prayed now nubile sylphs lounge in the swimming pool."  - Mark Rowlinson

My nomination for best GCA sentence of 2011.

While we are on Mark's post, a colonialist asks for a translation of the following Wodehousian sentence:

"The course is, in my view, a curate's egg."

Bob
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 06:00:54 PM by BCrosby »

Adam Lawrence

« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2011, 04:57:55 PM »
Bob - see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curate%27s_egg ...essentially it means 'good in parts'
Adam Lawrence

Editor, Golf Course Architecture
www.golfcoursearchitecture.net

Principal, Oxford Golf Consulting
www.oxfordgolfconsulting.com

Author, 'More Enduring Than Brass: a biography of Harry Colt' (forthcoming).

Short words are best, and the old words, when short, are the best of all.

JMEvensky

« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2011, 05:00:42 PM »

While we are on Mark's post, a colonialist asks for a translation of the following Wodehousian sentence:

"The course is, in my view, a curate's egg."

Bob

I,too,am a colonialist--but one with a friend who's a Professor of early 20th century English Lit.

A curate's egg means something which,even if only partly spoiled,is completely ruined.

Maybe in this instance,one bad hole ruined the entire golf course for the reviewer--kind of like CPC. ::)

Gary Slatter

« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2011, 05:12:44 PM »
I think the jury is still out on whether the Second Golden Age is 1995-2010.
Gary Slatter
gary.slatter@raffles.com

Tim Pitner

« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2011, 05:51:10 PM »
Do I have any reasonable grounds for suggesting that the revolution in American Golf Design was due partly due to the frankness of Tom Doak in the Confidential Guide and the forwardness of people such as Geoff Shackelford and Tommy Naccarato in refusing to accept mediocre work at courses such as Merion, Sand Pines, and Riviera? 

No disrespect intended, but my guess is the "Second Golden Age" had very little to do with Tommy Naccarato or any criticism of Sandpines.  If not, please let me know what I'm missing. 

David_Elvins

« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2011, 06:15:10 PM »
Do I have any reasonable grounds for suggesting that the revolution in American Golf Design was due partly due to the frankness of Tom Doak in the Confidential Guide and the forwardness of people such as Geoff Shackelford and Tommy Naccarato in refusing to accept mediocre work at courses such as Merion, Sand Pines, and Riviera? 

No disrespect intended, but my guess is the "Second Golden Age" had very little to do with Tommy Naccarato or any criticism of Sandpines.  If not, please let me know what I'm missing. 

TIM,

Of course not, I just used that as an easily recognizable example of the frank and honest discussion of the era.  There was a distinct lack of respect for 2nd generation architects such as rees jones and it allowed the status quo to be questioned and golf architecture to move in a wildly different direction to where it was travelling
Ask not what GolfClubAtlas can do for you; ask what you can do for GolfClubAtlas.

Tom_Doak

« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2011, 11:30:29 PM »
David:

Thank you for starting such a controversial thread while i was away for two days and very busy.  It seems to have brought out a lot of the usual suspects and their usual biases.

I think the real answer to your question is mostly that it's a matter of volume.  In the U.S. between 1995 and 2010, there were probably somewhere between 2,000 and 3,000 new courses constructed ... in Britain, maybe one-tenth that number.  If you are only interested in the cream of the crop, the odds of a truly special site aren't just 10:1 higher, they are more than that.  So, competition has driven the results.

Also, I think you've got your last post not quite right.  The person who stopped nepotism in the golf architecture business wasn't Tommy Naccarato.  It was Pete Dye.  Mr. Dye is the one who taught Bill Coore and me and many others what it took to build a great course, even though we weren't his kids.  The Joneses had never taught anybody that, nor did the Hawtrees.

Kevin Pallier

« Reply #70 on: July 22, 2011, 12:02:59 AM »
I think the jury is still out on whether the Second Golden Age is 1995-2010.

Gary

I would be in the camp that would say it probably is - led primarily by two architects from each generation

Colt   Royal Portrush   1920
   St George’s Hill   1912
   Swinley Forest   1909
   Sunningdale (New)   1923

Mackenzie   Cypress Point   1929
   Royal Melbourne (W)   1926
   Crystal Downs   1929
   Augusta National   1932
   Pasatiempo    1929

Doak   Pacific Dunes   2001
   Cape Kidnappers   2004
   Barnbougle Dunes   2005
   Ballyneal                   2006
   Old Macdonald   2010

C&C   Sand Hills                   1995
   Friar's Head                   2003
   Old Sandwich   2004
   Bandon Trails   2005
   Lost Farm                   2010

Melvyn Morrow

« Reply #71 on: July 22, 2011, 06:07:16 AM »
A hand full of good courses do not make a Golden Age, be it the 1920 or 1995-2100

Again we are hitting that simple but most important question what makes a Golden Age

My opinion and why I say the 1840 to the late 1890’s was the First Golden Age, as this period saw Links course develop in to fully designed, with the deliberate use of manmade & natural hazards, of re grassing the Greens and fairways, then we had the movement to inland courses and the challenge of developing them initially as along the lines of a coastal Links then as designs in their own right.
Then let’s not forget the actual shaping of a courses and their features, be in again a links or inland course. Just some of the points that make it, IMHO a real Golden Age. Mainly what has followed are generally just variations on the theme.

Making good courses in their own right DOES NOT MAKE A GOLDEN AGE – thought that would be obvious, but perhaps like our Golf today many prefer to the easy option.

If it was a Golden Age how could it miss out GB, by definition that would disqualify it from being a Golden Age IMHO.

Melvyn

Adrian_Stiff

« Reply #72 on: July 22, 2011, 11:41:52 AM »
We actually did not build many golf courses (about 30) between 2000 and 2010 the real time when we built lots of UK ocurses was more 1990-1995. 2000 onwards has been an extremely lean period in the UK. Mainly high end courses in remote locations aimed at an American market.
From 1970 in the UK we built about 12 courses per year, this followed a steady pattern up until 1987. After 1999 we have hit a very lean period, its possible there many be some years ahead where NO new courses are actually built. Almost any new project now requires an unusual sitation in order to work.

1987 11 new courses
1988 19 new courses
1989 27 new courses
1990 47 new courses
1991 74 new courses
1992 107 new courses
1993 95 new courses
1994 57 new courses
1995 43 new courses
1996 27 new courses
1997 19 new courses
1998 11 new courses
A combination of whats good for golf and good for turf.
The Players Club, Cumberwell Park, The Kendleshire, Oake Manor, Dainton Park, Forest Hills, Erlestoke, St Cleres.
www.theplayersgolfclub.com

Tom_Doak

« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2011, 12:16:46 PM »
We actually did not build many golf courses (about 30) between 2000 and 2010 the real time when we built lots of UK ocurses was more 1990-1995. 2000 onwards has been an extremely lean period in the UK. Mainly high end courses in remote locations aimed at an American market.
From 1970 in the UK we built about 12 courses per year, this followed a steady pattern up until 1987. After 1999 we have hit a very lean period, its possible there many be some years ahead where NO new courses are actually built. Almost any new project now requires an unusual sitation in order to work.

1987 11 new courses
1988 19 new courses
1989 27 new courses
1990 47 new courses
1991 74 new courses
1992 107 new courses
1993 95 new courses
1994 57 new courses
1995 43 new courses
1996 27 new courses
1997 19 new courses
1998 11 new courses

Adrian:  Sounds like my estimate was about right :  200 to 300 courses in the last 15 years.  But, it's interesting that your boom happened in a period just before minimalism became prominent.  Who were the designers of all those courses in 1991-93?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 12:19:32 PM by Tom_Doak »

Adrian_Stiff

« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2011, 12:39:31 PM »
Tom - Heres the ones I have for 1991-1994

THORNEY GOLF FEN   6104   69   Cambridgeshire   1991   A Dow
THORNEY GOLF LAKES   6402   71   Cambridgeshire   1991   A Dow
WELSH BORDER GOLF   3050   69   Powys                   1991   A Griffiths
LAKESIDE LODGE   6865   73   Cambridgeshire   1992   A Headley
ROKER PARK   3037   72   Surrey   1993   A Helling
FYNN VALLEY   6361   70   Suffolk   1991   A R Tyrell
RUSPER                   6621   72   Surrey   1992   A W Blunden
SPRINGWATER   6244   71   Nottinghamshire   1991   ADAS / Peter McEvoy
ERLESTOKE SANDS   6406   73   Wiltshire   1992   Adrian Stiff
FOREST HILLS   6300   72   Gloucester   1992   Adrian Stiff
DAINTON PARK   6210   70   Devon   1993   Adrian Stiff
OAKE MANOR   6109   70   Somerset   1993   Adrian Stiff
ST CLERES HALL      72   Essex   1993   Adrian Stiff
CUMBERWELL PARK   6955   72   Wiltshire   1994   Adrian Stiff
RIVENHALL OAKS   3128   36   Essex   1994   Alan Walker
BURGHAM PARK   6751   72   Northumberland   1994   Andrew Mair
TICKENHAM   4000   58   Somerset   1991   Andrew Sutcliffe
K CLUB   7178   72      1991   Arnold Palmer
BRAILES   6310   71   Oxfordshire   1992   B A Hull
MATTISHALL   6170   70   Norfolk   1990   B C Todd
LANGDON HILLS   6504   72   Essex   1991   Bob Sandow
THE VALE   7566   74   Worcestershire   1991   Bob Sandow
TRELOY   4286   62   Cornwall   1991   Bob Sandow
BANK HOUSE HOTEL   6204   71   Worcesteshire   1992   Bob Sandow
BOWOOD PARK   6692   72   Cornwall   1992   Bob Sandow
CHELSFIELD LAKES   6077   71   Kent   1992   Bob Sandow
MAPLEDURHAM   5625   69   Berkshire   1992   Bob Sandow
MENTMORE ROSEBERRY   6580   73   Buckinghamshire   1992   Bob Sandow
MENTMORE ROTHSCHILD   6777   72   Buckinghamshire   1992   Bob Sandow
PADBROOK PARK   6108   70   Devon   1992   Bob Sandow
SINGING HILLS   6601   72   West Sussex   1992   Bob Sandow
THOULSTONE PARK   6300   71   Wiltshire   1992   Bob Sandow
THREE LOCKS   6025   70   Buckinghamshire   1992   Bob Sandow
ST ANDREWS MAJOR   2931      South Glamorgan   1993   Bob Sandow
MALTON   6708   72   Cambridgeshire   1993   Bruce Critchley
GEDNEY HILL   5450   66   Lincolnshire   1991   C Britton
RUTLAND COUNTY   6401   71   Rutland   1991   Cameron Sinclair
WHITTLEBURY PARK   7000   72   Northamptonshire   1992   Cameron Sinclair
WHITTLEBURY PARK (2)   5000   66   Northamptonshire   1992   Cameron Sinclair
HEYDON GRANGE   6512   72   Cambridgeshire   1994   Cameron Sinclair
CHEDINGTON COURT   5950   70   Dorset   1991   Chapman / Hemstock
OAKSEY PARK   5800   68   Wiltshire   1991   Chapman Warren
KNOTTY HILL BISHOPS   5886   70   Durham   1992   Chris Stanton
KNOTTY HILL PRINCES   6577   72   Durham   1992   Chris Stanton
MENDIP SPRING   6334   70   Somerset   1992   Christine Langford
FOTA ISLAND   6886         1993   Christy O'Connor jnr & Jeff Howes
PINE RIDGE   6458   71   Surrey   1992   Clive Smith
WYCHWOOD   6669   72   Oxfordshire   1992   D Carpenter
ASHBURY   5244   66   Devon   1991   D J Fenson
ASHBURY 2ND COURSE   5881   68   Devon   1991   D J Fenson
KENMORE   6052   69   Perth & Kinross   1992   D Menzies & Partners
ANSTY   6079   71   Warwickshire   1992   D Morgan
UPCHURCH RIVER VALLEY   6237   70   Kent   1991   D Smart
BEEDLES LAKE   6732   72   Leicestershire   1993   D Tucker
KIRTON HOLME   2884   69   Lincolnshire   1992   D W Mullberry
ABBEY MOOR   5277   68   Surrey   1991   D Walker
MOTTRAM HALL HOTEL   7006   74   Cheshire   1991   Dave Thomas
BOWOOD   7317   72   Wiltshire   1992   Dave Thomas
EASTBOURNE GOLFING PARK   5046   65   East Sussex   1992   David Ashton
ST KEW   4543   62   Cornwall   1993   David Derry
INGON MANOR   6575   73   Warwickshire   1993   David Hemstock
MORTEHOE & WOOLACOMBE   4852   63   Devon   1992   David Hoare
OMBERSLEY   6139   69   Worcesteshire   1991   David Morgan
HELLIDON LAKES HOTEL   6700   72   Northamptonshire   1991   David Snell
SILVERSTONE   6558   72   Buckinghamshire   1992   David Snell
COLLEGE PINES   6801   73   Nottinghamshire   1994   David Snell
WATERBRIDGE   3910   64   Devon   1992   David Taylor
RUSTINGTON   5735   70   West Sussex   1992   David Williams
BROKE HILL   6374   72   Kent   1993   David Williams
CLANDON REGIS   6419   72   Surrey   1994   David Williams
DANESBURY PARK   4150   60   Hertfordshire   1992   Derek Snowden
TIDBURY GREEN   2473   68   Warwickshire   1994   Derek Stephenson
MOUNT PLEASANT   6003   70   Bedfordshire   1992   Derek Young
HENNERTON   2730   34   Berkshire   1992   Dion Beard
AYLESBURY VALE   6612   72   Bedfordshire   1991   Don Wright
BONDHAY   6785   72   Derbyshire   1991   Donald Steele
BROCKET HALL PALMERSTON   6925   73   Hertfordshire   1992   Donald Steele
BRUNSTON CASTLE   6792   72   Ayrshire   1992   Donald Steele
CRANE VALLEY   6421   72   Dorset   1992   Donald Steele
DUDSBURY   6903   71   Dorset   1992   Donald Steele
PORTAL   7037   74   Cheshire   1992   Donald Steele
THE LAMBOURNE CLUB   6771   73   Buckinghamshire   1992   Donald Steele
ST ANDREWS BALGOVE   1520   30   Fife   1993   Donald Steele
ST ANDREWS STRATHYRUM   5094   69   Fife   1993   Donald Steele
HURLSTON HALL   6746   72   Lancashire   1994   Donald Steele
LEEDS GOLF CENTRE   6800   72   West Yorkshire   1994   Donald Steele
OVERSTONE PARK   6602   72   Northamptonshire   1994   Donald Steele
WATERSTOCK   6535   73   Oxfordshire   1994   Donald Steele
MANOR (KINGSTONE)         Staffordshire   1991   E Anderson
TRENT LOCK GOLF CENTRE   5730   69   Nottinghamshire   1991   E McCauslamd
SAND MARTINS   6204   70   Berkshire   1993   E T Fox
ROMNEY WARREN   5126   65   Kent   1993   Evans / Lewis
ALLT-Y-GRABAN   2210   66   West Glamorgan   1993   F G Thomas
MYTTON FOLD HOTEL   6155   69   Lancashire   1994   F Hargreaves
GREETHAM VALLEY LAKES      71   Rutland   1992   F Hinch & Ben Stephens
BAGDEN HALL HOTEL   3022   56   West Yorkshire   1993   F P O'Donell
TRETHORNE   6188   71   Cornwall   1993   Frank Frayne
HORSLEY LODGE   6336   70   Derbyshire   1992   G M White
PORTSTEWART   6779   72      1992   Giffin / Harris / Park
WORFIELD   6660   72   Shropshire   1991   Gough & Williams
MOUSE VALLEY   6300   72   Lanarkshire   1993   Graham Taylor
BELTON WOODS LAKES   6831   73   Lincolnshire   1991   Grant Aitken
BELTON WOODS WOODSIDE   6623   72   Lincolnshire   1991   Grant Aitken
HINTLESHAM HALL   6638   72   Suffolk   1991   Hawtree
SEEDY MILL   6305   70   Staffordshire   1991   Hawtree
BROMSGROVE GOLF CENTRE   5969   69   Worcesteshire   1992   Hawtree
DRAYTON PARK   5535   67   Oxfordshire   1992   Hawtree
GLYN ABBEY   6173   70   Carmarthen   1992   Hawtree
RAMSDALE PARK   6546   71   Nottinghamshire   1992   Hawtree
THORNBURY GOLF CENTRE   6207   71   Gloucestershire   1992   Hawtree
WILDWOOD   6655   73   Surrey   1992   Hawtree
CANNINGTON   6072   68   Somerset   1993   Hawtree
LA GRANDE MARE   5112   66   Channel Islands   1994   Hawtree
LANGTON PARK   6724   72   Leicestershire   1994   Hawtree
PORTMORE GOLF PARK   6092   70   Devon   1993   Hawtree & Cox
COLNE VALLEY   6301   70   Essex   1991   Howard Swan
STRATFORD OAKS   6100   71   Warwickshire   1991   Howard Swan
BRETT VALE   5797   70   Suffolk   1992   Howard Swan
THE PRIORS   5720   68   Essex   1992   Howard Swan
WHARTON PARK   6435   72   Worcesteshire   1992   Howard Swan
THE BRIDLINGTON LINKS   6720   72   East Yorkshire   1993   Howard Swan
BRIDGEDOWN   6626   72   Hertfordshire   1994   Howard Swan
FERNDOWN FOREST   5200   68   Dorset   1993   Hunt & Graftan
LOCHRANZA   5470   70   Ayrshire   1991   I M Robertson
CRICKLADE HOTEL   3660   62   Wiltshire   1992   Ian Bolt
CARSWELL   6133   72   Oxfordshire   1993   J Ely
LANHYDROCK   6100   70   Cornwall   1991   J Hamilton Stutt
WOODBURY PARK   6870   72   Devon   1992   J Hamilton Stutt
PRISKILLY FOREST   5874   70   Pembrokeshire   1992   J Walters
MOUNT JULIET   7101   72      1991   Jack Nicklaus
THE LONDON HERITAGE   7208   72   Kent   1993   Jack Nicklaus
THE LONDON INTERNATIONAL   7005   72   Kent   1993   Jack Nicklaus
NAUNTON DOWNS   6135   71   Gloucestershire   1993   Jacob Pott
DARTMOUTH   7191   72   Devon   1992   Jeremy Pern
DARTMOUTH SHORT   4791   64   Devon   1992   Jeremy Pern
PENRHOS   6641   72   Cardiganshire   1991   Jim Walters
SOUTH HEREFORDSHIRE   6672   71   Herefordshire   1992   John Day
PEN-Y-CAE   4280   64   Wrexham   1993   John Day
PRYORS HAYES   6054   69   Cheshire   1993   John Day
SLINFORD PARK   6450   71   West Sussex   1993   John Fortune
RODWAY HILL   6040   70   Gloucestershire   1991   John Gabb
SPARKWELL   5772   68   Devon   1993   John Gabb
COLMWORTH   6435   72   Bedfordshire   1992   John Glasgow
WESTON PARK   6603   72   Norfolk   1993   John Glasgow
DUNSTON HALL   6200   71   Norfolk   1994   John Glasgow
WYCOMBE HEIGHTS   6300   70   Buckinghamshire   1991   John Jacobs
BUCKINGHAMSHIRE   6880   72   Buckinghamshire   1992   John Jacobs
NORTHOP COUNTRY PARK   6802   72   Flintshire   1994   John Jacobs
CARSINGTON WATER   6000      Derbyshire   1994   John Ludlow
CANNOCK PARK   5149   65   Staffordshire   1993   John Mainland
WEALD OF KENT   6169   69   Kent   1992   John Millen
HUNLEY HALL   6918   73   North Yorkshire   1993   John Morgan
TAUNTON VALE   6167   70   Somerset   1991   John Pyne
SANDHILL   6250   70   South Yorkshire   1993   John Royston
CHARLETON   6149   70   Fife   1994   John Salvesen
STURMINSTER   5026   65   Dorset   1992   John Sharkey
LEXDEN WOOD   5160   67   Essex   1993   Jon Johnson
CHESFIELD DOWNS   6646   71   Hertfordshire   1991   Jonathon Gaunt
MAGNOLIA PARK      73   Buckinghamshire   1992   Jonathon Gaunt
RYHOPE   4601   65   Durham   1992   Jonathon Gaunt
WILLOW VALLEY   7025   72   West Yorkshire   1993   Jonathon Gaunt
CHIDDINGFORD   5482   70   Surrey   1994   Jonathon Gaunt
OAKLAND PARK   5246   67   Buckinghamshire   1994   Jonathon Gaunt
LYONS GATE   3834   60   Dorset   1991   K Abel
ALVASTON HALL   3708   64   Cheshire   1992   K Valentine
PLASSEY   4962   66   Wrexham   1992   K Williams
THE WARWICKSHIRE N/W   7407   72   Warwickshire   1993   Karl Litten
THE WARWICKSHIRE S/E   7157   72   Warwickshire   1993   Karl Litten
WHITLEY   4400   66   Wiltshire   1993   L Ross
LES MIELLES   5770   70   Channel Islands   1994   LE BRUN & WHITEHEAD
NIZELS   6297   71   Kent   1992   LENMAN/PURNELL
STOCKS HOTEL   7016   74   Hertfordshire   1994   M Billcliffe
HELE PARK   2584   65   Devon   1993   M CRAIG
LAKESIDE   4550   63   West Glamorgan   1992   M Wooton
MATFEN HALL HOTEL   6516   72   Northumberland   1994   MAIR/JAMES/GAUNT
TOOT HILL   6053   70   Essex   1991   Martin Gillett
NAZEING   6598   71   Essex   1992   Martin Gillett
STOCK BROOK MANOR   6905   73   Essex   1992   Martin Gillett
CRONDON PARK   6585   71   Essex   1994   Martin Gillett
ARSCOTT   6112   69   Shropshire   1992   MARTIN HAMER
CHINA FLEET   6551   72   Cornwall   1991   Martin Hawtree
THE SHROPSHIRE   6637   72   Shropshire   1992   Martin Hawtree
FOREST HILLS   3220   72   Hertfordshire   1994   MEL FLAMMAGAN
ALDER ROOT   5820   69   Cheshire   1993   MILLINGTON & LANDER
HENLEY   6933   73   Warwickshire   1994   N Selwyn-Smith
BELFORD   6304   70   Northumberland   1993   N WILLIAMS
CHARTHAM PARK   6688   72   West Sussex   1993   Neil Coles
CASTLE ROYLE   6828   72   Berkshire   1994   Neil Coles
WOOLSTON MANOR   6408   71   Essex   1994   Neil Coles
MANOR (LACEBY)   6354   70   Lincolnshire   1992   NICHOLSON/RISHTON
CHART HILLS   7135   72   Kent   1993   Nick Faldo & Steve Smyers
GRETNA   6430   71   Dumfries & Galloway   1991   Nigel Williams
UFFORD PARK HOTEL   6485   71   Suffolk   1992   P PILGREM
THE EUROPEAN CLUB   7149   71      1992   Pat Ruddy
LONG SUTTON   6367   71   Somerset   1991   Patrick Dawson
THE RIDGE   6254   72   Kent   1993   Patrick Dawson
C & L COUNTRY CLUB   4440   62   Middlesex   1991   Patrick Tallack
CENTRAL LONDON GOLF CENTRE   4658   62   Surrey   1992   Patrick Tallack
KENWICK PARK   6815   72   Lincolnshire   1992   Patrick Tallack
FOXBRIDGE   3118   70   West Sussex   1993   PAUL CLARK
BLETCHINGLEY   6504   72   Surrey   1993   Paul Wright
BROCKET HALL MELBOURNE   6616   72   Hertfordshire   1992   Peter Alliss & Clive Clark
HURTMORE   5530   70   Surrey   1992   Peter Alliss & Clive Clark
MANOR HOUSE (CASTLE COMBE)   6286   72   Wiltshire   1992   Peter Alliss & Clive Clark
DUMMER   6403   71   Hampshire   1993   Peter Alliss & Clive Clark
HERONS REACH   6461   72   Lancashire   1993   Peter Alliss & Clive Clark
PYRFORD   6256   70   Surrey   1993   Peter Alliss & Clive Clark
THE WILTSHIRE   6666   72   Wiltshire   1993   Peter Alliss & Clive Clark
ASTON WOOD      71   Staffordshire   1994   Peter Alliss & Clive Clark
CHOBHAM   5959   69   Surrey   1994   Peter Alliss & Clive Clark
MILL GREEN   6615   72   Hertfordshire   1994   Peter Alliss & Clive Clark
WOODSPRING   6587   71   Gloucestershire   1994   Peter Alliss & Clive Clark / Donald Steele
AUSTIN LODGE   7118   72   Kent   1991   Peter Bevan
DERLLYS   2859   70   Carmarthen   1993   Peter Johnson
HEVER   7002   73   Kent   1993   Peter Nicholson
SWEETWOODS PARK   6610   72   Kent   1994   Peter Strand & Adrian Stiff
FARRINGTON   6716   72   Somerset   1992   Peter Thompson
HAMPTWORTH   6516   71   Wiltshire   1994   Philip Sanders
BOUGHTON   6452   71   Kent   1993   Philip Sparks
MILE END   6194   69   Shropshire   1992   PRICE/GOUGH
SOUTHWELL   5770   70   Nottinghamshire   1993   R A Muddle
GRANGE PARK   4122   48   Lincolnshire   1992   R W PRICE
STOCKWOOD VALE   6031   71   Somerset   1991   RAMSEY/ AITKEN/ STIFF
BANBURY GOLF CENTRE   6706   72   Oxfordshire   1993   REED/PAYN
THE OXFORDSHIRE   7187   72   Oxfordshire   1993   Rees Jones
DEWLANDS MANOR   3186   72   East Sussex   1992   REG GODIN
HANOVER GEORGIAN   6669   73   Essex   1991   Reg Plumbridge
WEALD PARK   6612   72   Essex   1994   Reg Plumbridge
OLD NENE   5605   68   Cambridgeshire   1992   RICHARD EDRICH
STOCKLEY PARK   6548   71   Middlesex   1993   Robert Trent Jones
THE WISLEY   6858   72   Surrey   1991   ROBERT TRENT JONES JNR
ELTON FURZE   6289   70   Cambridgeshire   1993   Roger Fitton
MERLON   6210   71   Cornwall   1991   ROSS OLIVER
MANOR OF GROVES   6280   70   Hertfordshire   1991   S SHARER
BRAMPTON PARK   6300   72   Cambridgeshire   1991   Simon Gidman
PUCKRUP HALL   6189   70   Gloucestershire   1992   Simon Gidman
FOREST OF GALTRES   6412   72   North Yorkshire   1993   Simon Gidman
FRILFORD HEATH BLUE   6728   72   Oxfordshire   1993   Simon Gidman
WITNEY LAKES   6460   71   Oxfordshire   1994   Simon Gidman
COTGRAVE PLACE MASTERS   5887   68   Nottinghamshire   1991   SMALL/GLASGOW/ALLIS
COTGRAVE PLACE OPEN   6303   70   Nottinghamshire   1991   SMALL/GLASGOW/ALLIS
MID YORKSHIRE   6430   71   West Yorkshire   1993   Steve Marnoch
BIDFORD GRANGE   7233   72   Warwickshire   1992   SWANN/TILLMAN/GRANGER
STYAL   6194   70   Cheshire   1994   T HOLMES
AYLESBURY GOLF CENTRE   5965   69   Buckinghamshire   1992   T S Benwell
MOATLANDS   7060   72   Kent   1993   T Saito
TALL PINES   6100   70   Somerset   1991   Terry Murray
ISLE OF WEDMORE   6006   70   Somerset   1992   Terry Murray
SUDBROOK MANOE   4827   66   Lincolnshire   1991   TIM HUTTON
LEEN VALLEY GOLF CENTRE   6233   72   Nottinghamshire   1994   Tom Hodgetts
WINDLESHAM   6650   72   Surrey   1994   Tommy Horton
WORLDHAM PARK   6500   71   Hampshire   1993   TROTH/WHIDBOURNE
BARKWAY PARK   6997   74   Hertfordshire   1992   Vivienne Saunders
SEDGLEY   3150   71   Staffordshire   1992   W G Cox
WELLOW   6000   69   Hampshire   1991   W WILTSHIRE
BENTON HALL   6570   72   Essex   1993   WALKER / COX
THE ESSEX GOLF COMPLEX   6237   70   Essex   1993   WALKER / COX
SUTTON GREEN   6300   71   Surrey   1994   WALKER/DAVIES
LOCH LOMOND   7083   71   Dunbartonshire   1994   Weiskopf / Morrish
FARDEW   6208   72   West Yorkshire   1993   Will Adamson
ROMANBY   6663   72   North Yorkshire   1993   Will Adamson
CROW NEST PARK   6020   70   West Yorkshire   1994   Will Adamson
TEST VALLEY   6987   73   Hampshire   1992   WRIGHT/DUDLEY
FOUR MARKS   2077   62   Hampshire   1994   WRIGHT/FALLOON/WRIGGLESWORTH
LEICESTERSHIRE FOREST   6111   69   Leicestershire   1991   YORK/FIXTER
PAVENHAM PARK   6353   71   Bedfordshire   1994   Zac Thompson
BLABY   2600   68   Leicestershire   1991   
BOURN   6417   71   Cambridgeshire   1991   
BRADFORD ON AVON         Wiltshire   1991   
BRINSBURY COLLEGE      62   West Sussex   1991   
BURGHILL VALLEY   6239   70   Herefordshire   1991   
COWDENBEATH   6100   69   Fife   1991   
FOREST PARK   6660   71   North Yorkshire   1991   
HEMINGFORD ABBOTS   5468   68   Cambridgeshire   1991   
KINGSWAY GOLF CENTRE   2500   33   Hertfordshire   1991   
MUIRKIRK   5366   67   Ayrshire   1991   
NORTHOLT      56   Middlesex   1991   
RHOSGOCH   5078   65   Powys   1991   
RIVERSIDE   5485   66   Kent   1991   
SAPEY   5895   68   Herefordshire   1991   
SECKFORD   5392   68   Suffolk   1991   
ALSAGER   6225   70   Staffordshire   1992   
BALFRON   5903   72   Stirlingshire   1992   
CLAYS   6000   69   Wrexham   1992   
COCKSFORD   5570   71   North Yorkshire   1992   
EDEN   6368   72   Cumbria   1992   
FINGLE GLEN   2466   63   Devon   1992   
GIGHA   5042   65   Argyll & Bute   1992   
OASTPARK   2850   34   Kent   1992   
PORTHPEAN   5210   67   Cornwall   1992   
PUXTON PARK   6600   72   Somerset   1992   
STONELEIGH DEE PARK   6023   71   Warwickshire   1992   
SULHAM VALLEY   6121   71   Berkshire   1992   
THORNEY PARK   5731   69   Buckinghamshire   1992   
WELLSHURST   599   69   East Sussex   1992   
WHITEFIELDS HOTEL   6289   71   Warwickshire   1992   
BLACKNEST   5938   69   Hampshire   1993   
BLUE MOUNTAIN   6097   70   Berkshire   1993   
BRACKEN GHYLL   5310   69   West Yorkshire   1993   
BRIERLEY FOREST   6008   72   Nottinghamshire   1993   
CHERRY BURTON   2278   66   East Yorkshire   1993   
CLEOBURY MORTIMER   6438   71   Shropshire   1993   
EARLSWOOD   5174   68   West Glamorgan   1993   
FURZELEY   4363   62   Hampshire   1993   
GREAT HADHAM   6854   72   Hertfordshire   1993   
HORSHAM   2061   66   West Sussex   1993   
KILWORTH SPRINGS   6718   72   Leicestershire   1993   
OAKLEAF GOLF COMPLEX   5821   68   Durham   1993   
REDHILL   1903   62   Surrey   1993   
SCARTHINGWELL   6642   71   North Yorkshire   1993   
SHERDONS GOLF CENTRE   5308   68   Gloucestershire   1993   
ST HELENS BAY            1993   
ST MARGARETS   6900         1993   
SUNBURY   5103   68   Middlesex   1993   
SWARLAND HALL   6628   72   Northumberland   1993   
THE NORFOLK   6609   72   Norfolk   1993   
TOURNERBERRY GOLF CENTRE   2956   35   Hampshire   1993   
VIRGINIA PARK   4661   66   Mid Glamorgan   1993   
WHEATHILL   5362   66   Somerset   1993   
WIDNEY MANOR   5284   69   Warwickshire   1993   
WOLL   6408   72   Borders   1993   
WOODLAKE PARK   6300   71   Monmouthshire   1993   
X   6682         1993   
BRAILSFORD   3148   36   Derbyshire   1994   
BRIDGENT & DISTRICT   5192   68   West Lothian   1994   
CASTLE PARK   6121   72   Lothians   1994   
COED-Y-MWSTWR   6144   70   Mid Glamorgan   1994   
FROME      69   Somerset   1994   
LOCHGOILHEAD   1900   60   Argyll & Bute   1994   
MOUNT MURRAY   6664   72   Isle of Man   1994   
NEWBURY RACECOURSE   6311   70   Berkshire   1994   
NEWENT   4200   66   Gloucestershire   1994   
PARK HILL   7219   73   Leicestershire   1994   
PARK WOOD   6573   72   Kent   1994   
WHITEMOSS   6200   69   Perth & Kinross   1994   
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 12:42:48 PM by Adrian_Stiff »
A combination of whats good for golf and good for turf.
The Players Club, Cumberwell Park, The Kendleshire, Oake Manor, Dainton Park, Forest Hills, Erlestoke, St Cleres.
www.theplayersgolfclub.com

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back