News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

John Foley

The state of Tiger Woods Design in NY Times today
« on: April 03, 2011, 08:47:50 PM »
Integrity in the moment of choice

Michael Moore

Metaphor is social and shares the table with the objects it intertwines and the attitudes it reconciles. Opinion, like the Michelin inspector, dines alone. - Adam Gopnik, The Table Comes First

jeffwarne

Re: The state of Tiger Woods Design in NY Times today
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 09:14:56 AM »
http://www.golfclubatlas.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=ca4177202332b88a253a3edb82340376&topic=47843.0

The numbers in that article are mind blowing.........

I love the line where the CEO of the Cliffs states that "Southwest Airlines is going to start flying into Ashville and that may increase sales"
Southwest Airlines ?
really?

Who knew biilionaires could be swayed by no change fees and bags flying free.......
"Let's slow the damned greens down a bit, not take the character out of them." Tom Doak
"Take their focus off the grass and put it squarely on interesting golf." Don Mahaffey

PCCraig

Re: The state of Tiger Woods Design in NY Times today
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 11:11:57 AM »
http://www.golfclubatlas.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=ca4177202332b88a253a3edb82340376&topic=47843.0

The numbers in that article are mind blowing.........

I love the line where the CEO of the Cliffs states that "Southwest Airlines is going to start flying into Ashville and that may increase sales"
Southwest Airlines ?
really?

Who knew biilionaires could be swayed by no change fees and bags flying free.......

I didn't think the Cliff's marketed itself to the Billionaire crowd? My guess is that increased flights into the local airport, esp. from Southwest airlines, would be a boost for many people flying in from across the country.
H.P.S.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back