News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Bart Bradley

2 openings 27 May at Walton Heath Old
« on: March 03, 2011, 07:04:35 AM »
My son and I are meeting up with another father and son for a week long golf trip in England.  They arrive in London one day later than us so I have arranged an afternoon tee time on Friday 27 May at Walton Heath Old while we await their arrival.  If you are interested in joining us, please send me a message!

Bart

Bart Bradley

Re: 2 openings 27 May at Walton Heath Old
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 03:22:22 PM »
bump...no responses so far.  Anyone, anyone, bueller, bueller?

Bart

Ron Csigo

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2011, 03:30:52 PM »
I hope someone takes advantage of Bart's invite to play Walton Health Old.  I recently had a chance to play there a couple of weeks ago and was blown away.  Furthermore, the golf course should be in prime form with the heather and rhododendrens in full bloom.  Probably the best time of year to play heathland golf with everything popping.
Playing and Admiring the Great Golf Courses of the World.

Bart Bradley

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 08:45:48 PM »
I hope someone takes advantage of Bart's invite to play Walton Health Old.  I recently had a chance to play there a couple of weeks ago and was blown away.  Furthermore, the golf course should be in prime form with the heather and rhododendrens in full bloom.  Probably the best time of year to play heathland golf with everything popping.

Ron:

Thanks for the promo....still no takers.

Anyone interested?

Confirmed for 200pm 125 pounds/player.

Bart

Bart Bradley

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 02:26:58 PM »
Still no takers...I thought I'd try one last time before I release the other two spots?

Anyone?  Anyone?  Buller???

Bart

Bart Bradley

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2011, 09:44:27 PM »
Still have no takers...I am shocked :o.

Bart

Alex Miller

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2011, 10:42:09 PM »
Still have no takers...I am shocked :o.

Bart

If I weren't 5,000 miles away I'd be in!  :P

Brett_Morrissy

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2011, 11:07:31 PM »
Bart - I too would have jumped at the chance for a round there - alas - I am on the other side...

and - thanks for offering to the DG - these kind of offers of opportunities should continue to be encouraged on here.
@theflatsticker

Sean_A

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2011, 04:05:48 AM »
Bart

Its a fine offer, but I can't do it because of the awkward afternoon time.  Enjoy.

Ciao
New plays planned for 2024:Winterfield, Alnmouth, Camden, Palmetto Bluff Crossroads Course, Colleton River Dye Course  & Old Barnwell

James Boon

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2011, 04:24:13 AM »
Bart,

Its a great offer but I'm afraid I can't make it, but thank you for opening the offer to everyone! Its the wrong side of London for me and anyone who knows the M25 will realise that its not the easiest to get around swiftly. I also suspect I'm taking far too much time off work for golf this year, as ever!  ::)

Its always good to see people taking a golf tour of England rather than the more obvious Scotland and Ireland tours! Where else are you playing while in England?

Cheers,

James
2023 Highlights: Hollinwell (Notts), Brora, Aberdovey, Royal St Davids, Woodhall Spa, Broadstone, Parkstone, Cleeve, Painswick, Minchinhampton, Hoylake

"It celebrates the unadulterated pleasure of being in a dialogue with nature while knocking a ball round on foot." Richard Pennell

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back