News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Jason Topp

Re: Thaw Out January 15 & 16 in the Lowcountry
« Reply #75 on: October 24, 2011, 09:41:53 PM »
I will be on hh with the wife and able to play January 27-28. If for some reason the event falls on those dates I am interested. 

Sam Morrow

« Reply #76 on: October 24, 2011, 09:43:18 PM »
To get to Hilton Head where is the easiest place to fly into, Savannah or Charleston?

JC Jones

« Reply #77 on: October 24, 2011, 09:50:22 PM »
Savannah/HHI airport is significantly closer.  Charleston is probably 1.5 hours away.
I get it, you are mad at the world because you are an adult caddie and few people take you seriously.

Excellent spellers usually lack any vision or common sense.

I know plenty of courses that are in the red, and they are killing it.

Sam Morrow

« Reply #78 on: October 24, 2011, 09:52:36 PM »
Savannah/HHI airport is significantly closer.  Charleston is probably 1.5 hours away.

I just looked, Southwest doesn't fly into Savannah. 90 Minutes ain't bad.

Eric Smith

« Reply #79 on: October 24, 2011, 09:57:54 PM »
Jason,

Nothing is set in stone but I've put a trial balloon out to the head pro at one of the courses and a member friend at another, asking about Super Bowl weekend, which is Feb 5; so for now that's the working date. Would love to have you play, so I'll definitely let everyone know when and where and how this thing begins to shake out in the coming days if the date shifts one way or another.

Sam,

Savannah is the ticket. Or Atlanta (when does SWA begin flying there?) and catch a ride over with me.

Edit: New thread coming this weekend...
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 09:43:16 AM by Eric Smith »

Sam Morrow

« Reply #80 on: October 24, 2011, 10:00:04 PM »
Jason,

Nothing is set in stone but I've put a trial balloon out to the head pro at one of the courses and a member friend at another, asking about Super Bowl weekend, which is Feb 3-5. so for now that's the working dates. Would love to have you play, so I'll definitely let everyone know when and where and how this thing begins to shake out in the coming days.

Sam,

Savannah is the ticket. Or Atlanta (when does SWA begin flying there?) and catch a ride over with me.

Southwest starts Atlanta in mid February. Atlanta might be the ticket, I heard Delta flies into there.

Cory Lewis

« Reply #81 on: October 25, 2011, 10:23:07 AM »
I am definitely in if there is room, assuming nothing conflicts with football.  That was the reason I skipped last year, diehard football fan
Instagram: @2000golfcourses
http://2000golfcourses.blogspot.com

Bruce Wellmon

« Reply #82 on: October 25, 2011, 10:31:53 AM »
I am about 4 hours from HHI, so depending on the dates, maybe.

Bill_McBride

« Reply #83 on: October 25, 2011, 11:24:40 AM »
Jason,

Nothing is set in stone but I've put a trial balloon out to the head pro at one of the courses and a member friend at another, asking about Super Bowl weekend, which is Feb 3-5. so for now that's the working dates. Would love to have you play, so I'll definitely let everyone know when and where and how this thing begins to shake out in the coming days.

Sam,

Southwest starts Atlanta in mid February. Atlanta might be the ticket, I heard Delta flies into there.

Southwest bought AirTran, who already have a significant hub in ATL.  This will be a good merger for SW fans, and will get SW into Pensacola finally!  (We already have AirTran)

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back