News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

David_Elvins

Re: Scott Warren departs
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2010, 06:37:16 PM »
Have a safe trip back to Australia, Scott.  We are waiting for you. 

;D
Ask not what GolfClubAtlas can do for you; ask what you can do for GolfClubAtlas.

Kevin Pallier

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2010, 06:48:56 PM »
I recall speaking to Scott not long before his leaving Australia to go on his sabbatical.

It's obviously been a great time abroad and I look forward to discussing in greater detail the specifics of his golfing ventures.

Have fun in the USA Scott and a game and beer at The Gong awaits....

Dan Moore

Re: Scott Warren Departs
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2010, 10:52:03 PM »
Best Wishes to Scott and Kerry and to the Glory of True Love. And thanks for the fine company last April as we dined on Brick Lane and wandered around the surrounding neighborhood in London.  You are a lucky man.  Hope to see you sometime down under.  

"Is there any other game which produces in the human mind such enviable insanity."  Bernard Darwin

Gareth Williams

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2010, 06:43:54 AM »
All the best Scott and have a safe trip home.

Was great to meet you at Swinley Forest and I've always enjoyed your excellent course reviews.

Cheers,
Gareth

George Pazin

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2010, 04:53:30 PM »
Best Wishes to Scott and Kerry and to the Glory of True Love. And thanks for the fine company last April as we dined on Brick Lane and wandered around the surrounding neighborhood in London.  You are a lucky man.  Hope to see you sometime down under.  

Thanks for posting this, Dan. As I said before, posts and threads like this are a big part of what makes this place special.
Big drivers and hot balls are the product of golf course design that rewards the hit one far then hit one high strategy.  Shinny showed everyone how to take care of this whole technology dilemma. - Pat Brockwell, 6/24/04

Anthony Gray

« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2010, 05:15:36 PM »

Congrats......As we say in the states you out kicked your coverage.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back