News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Jeff Loh

Thanks
Jeff

Gene Greco

"The Story of Seminole"  by Jim Dodson photos by Joann Dost
"...I don't believe it is impossible to build a modern course as good as Pine Valley.  To me, Sand Hills is just as good as Pine Valley..."    TOM DOAK  November 6th, 2010

JC Jones

I was there two weeks ago and have regretted not buying that book everyday since.  You want that book.
I get it, you are mad at the world because you are an adult caddie and few people take you seriously.

Excellent spellers usually lack any vision or common sense.

I know plenty of courses that are in the red, and they are killing it.

PThomas

are there other books for sale there?? ???
199 played, only Augusta National left to play!

Patrick Hodgdon

Not that I can remember. Have him pick up a few extra copies and Jones and I will send him a check. ;)
Did you know World Woods has the best burger I've ever had in my entire life? I'm planning a trip back just for another one between rounds.

"I would love to be a woman golfer." -JC Jones

cary lichtenstein

They have a great towel, one of the best. I always have it on my bag, goes with my yellow colored bag I keep in my garage collecting dust from disuse.
Live Jupiter, Fl, was  4 handicap, played top 100 US, top 75 World. Great memories, no longer play, 4 back surgeries. I don't miss a lot of things about golf, life is simpler with out it. I miss my 60 degree wedge shots, don't miss nasty weather, icing, back spasms. Last course I played was Augusta

Jeff Loh

thanks so much for that info....if ya cant play it you might as well read about it!

JC Jones

Yes, there are a handful of random instructional books on a shelf up high to the right of the door as you are walking out.  And yes, I remember that, I remember everything about that pro shop.  They have some of the coolest stuff I've seen in there.
I get it, you are mad at the world because you are an adult caddie and few people take you seriously.

Excellent spellers usually lack any vision or common sense.

I know plenty of courses that are in the red, and they are killing it.

Patrick Hodgdon

Yes, there are a handful of random instructional books on a shelf up high to the right of the door as you are walking out.  And yes, I remember that, I remember everything about that pro shop.  They have some of the coolest stuff I've seen in there.

Sorry I thought he meant about Seminole. Yes actually JC is correct they have a Bob Ford shelf with a handful of instructional books and 1 or 2 DVD's.

Again inch-for-inch the best shop in the country. They do more and better at Seminole with what most clubs consider a closet or a corner of a bag room.
Did you know World Woods has the best burger I've ever had in my entire life? I'm planning a trip back just for another one between rounds.

"I would love to be a woman golfer." -JC Jones

Mark Chaplin

He should buy you a tee time!
Cave Nil Vino

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back