News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Ronald Montesano

Warning: Kevin Patrick Lynch On Board
« on: January 12, 2010, 10:17:54 AM »
One of the finest golfing gents I know, Kevin Patrick Lynch of Elma, New York, has been accepted into the fold by Ran.  Kevin made the mistake of admitting his friendship with me to Ran.  Like all deities, Ran forgave him this transgression.  When you see Kevin's name pop up in threads, welcome him with open arms.  He has made pilgrimages with me to Koehler and Pinehurst and will hopefully make many more in the future.

i Bienvenido !
Coming in 2024
~Elmira Country Club
~Soaring Eagles
~Bonavista
~Indian Hills
~Maybe some more!!

Garland Bayley

Re: Warning: Kevin Patrick Lynch On Board
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 03:51:06 PM »
Where's Koehler?

Kevin, Welcome, And, my condolences.
"I enjoy a course where the challenges are contained WITHIN it, and recovery is part of the game  not a course where the challenge is to stay ON it." Jeff Warne

PThomas

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 04:32:18 PM »
welcome Kevin

there's  a thread whereby you can introduce yourself if youd like....if should be on one of the first few pages as George P. rcenlt pulled it back up for all the new guys...
199 played, only Augusta National left to play!

Kevin Lynch

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 05:59:25 PM »
Thanks for the Welcomes - I will take a look at the "Introduction" thread and add a little something (of course, as Ron will attest, I rarely write "little").  If you look at my "introductory post" on the Tobacco Road thread earlier today, you'll see what I mean.

Garland - no need for condolences.  My introduction to Ron was voluntary and the continuing friendship is by choice.  Of course, Ron may just be pretending to be my friend so I'll keep contributing articles for his site.  However, I may just be using him for his superior ball-striking when I need a partner for the WNY Publinx & Buffalo District team events.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back