News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

archie_struthers

Re: Florida Golf Cont. (Different Question)
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2010, 05:23:25 PM »
 :D ;D ;)

Jupiter Hills is not a Jewish Club ....it is non-denominational  . 

Lots of good golf course communities in Palm Beach County .....even bigger list when you include Martin

However many are not exactly child friendly ....you should check this out closely before signing on ....

Matt_Ward

« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2010, 05:23:39 PM »
Brian:

Try PGA National.

Has made recent major upgrades across all the elements of the club. There is housing you can access and the place provides a smattering of golf -- best known for The Champ which hosts the annual Honda PGA Tour stop. The airport is near by and the total amenities is as good as any in the SE FL area in my mind.

Great for the golf side of things -- no less first rate on the total family stuff either.

Bill_McBride

« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2010, 05:34:15 PM »
I guess I should have made my querstion more clear.  Obviously if I bought the closest home to Seminole I could find (and having been fortunate enough to play there, I know there are numerous homes right down the street), there is NO way they are accepting me as a member.

What I meant is where could I buy a home where that would then enable me to become a member on the country club course(s) assuming I paid my equity requirement and wasn't a complete degenerate.

"Nonsense, Brian, you're a tremendous degenerate!"

(apologies to Caddyshack)

Robert Emmons

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2010, 05:40:19 PM »
Brian,

Many of the clubs in North Palm Beach county have what you are looking for. Ones mentioned such as Ibis, Mirasol, Pga National all have multiple courses, tennis, fitness and plenty of kid activities.All are different so you have to see for yourself...RHE

Brian Potash

« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2010, 07:28:09 PM »
Thanks to all.

Ill get started on doing my homework.

Brian

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back