News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Jordan Wall

Re: My year
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2009, 04:09:55 PM »
Jordan,

Congratulations on your year and best wishes with your continued success at school.  We met at the KP this year but did not get to play together, maybe next time.

And finally... (Sorry, had to do it...)       ;)

Thats not me...

Michael Robin

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2009, 05:10:29 PM »
Mike P.

Yes.

Bob Jenkins

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2009, 05:43:38 PM »

Jordan,

Any time with you is fun, on a golf course or not, but especially on a golf course and KP PLUS Riviera was a special treat.

Michael,

I did notice you were on your cell a lot that morning and now can appreciate what you must have been going through. Riviera was a very, very special day and Dick was a treat to play with. He knows so much about Riviera, its history, conditioning etc. that it made our round all the more special. Thank you.

Can you give us some idea when the Tom Doak / Jim Urbina / Old Mac film is going to be available and where? Is it for TV?

Thanks again.

Bob J

JC Urbina

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2009, 07:02:50 PM »
Michael,

I never saw someone look so uncomfortable for two days walking around in obvious pain.  That was one hell of an effort.

I hope it was worth it.

Jim

J_ Crisham

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2009, 07:17:49 PM »

Some might like to hear about your accomplishments while in college ... :)

Mike,

Did well my Freshman year and did a good job representing the Evans Scholarship.

This year my grades are getting even better, as are my goals and aspirations for the future.  College is going well.

Anthony,

Thanks for your support.  I have not yet played WV.  If you ever make it back to WA I promise to do what I can to make it there with you.

Cheers,
Jordan
Jordan, Your Evans Scholar Family is Watching! ;D  Hope to see you and Mayhugh in Chicago next Summer at Beverly. We shall have to pair up for the WGA Summer outing at Medinah as well. Wish you well,  Jack

Garland Bayley

« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2009, 08:01:01 PM »
Jordan,

Congratulations on your year and best wishes with your continued success at school.  We met at the KP this year but did not get to play together, maybe next time.

And finally... (Sorry, had to do it...)       ;)

Thats not me...

Looks like Jordan to me.
 :o
"I enjoy a course where the challenges are contained WITHIN it, and recovery is part of the game  not a course where the challenge is to stay ON it." Jeff Warne

Jeff Doerr

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2009, 11:13:48 PM »
Jordan,

Thanks for coming out for the few holes at Palouse - it was great to see you again! It was great to hear about some of your travels and adventures.

Cheers, Jeff
"And so," (concluded the Oldest Member), "you see that golf can be of
the greatest practical assistance to a man in Life's struggle.”

Michael Robin

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2009, 01:42:26 AM »
Jim -

Me too!!! :)

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back