News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Matt_Cohn

Request for Photos - Olympic, SFGC, Harding, LMGC
« on: September 04, 2009, 06:09:35 PM »
A couple of years ago, I wrote an IMO piece about the golf courses around Lake Merced. It never turned out as Ran or I had hoped because of issues with image copyrights and a lack of good photography. The links I included were unsatisfying at best and now are nonfunctional after the site changeover.

With Ran's encouragement, I've decided to "redesign" my essay around whatever photography I can find and use. I'm asking for the site's help in finding photos of SFGC, all three courses at Olympic, Harding Park, and Lake Merced that can be posted without copyright issues.

Thank you and please feel free to post links here, PM me, or email me at matt@baytutoring.com.

Chip Gaskins

Re: Request for Photos - Olympic, SFGC, Harding, LMGC
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 06:22:54 PM »
Matt-

Check your inbox...

I have hundreds of SFGC, Olympic, and Cal Club.  You are free to use any of them.  The best are on my website, and more on my harddrive if you are looking for a particular thing about one of the course.

www.golfcourseclassics.com

Best wishes,
Chip

Jeff Taylor

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 09:29:36 PM »
Chip,
Your website is magnificent. Havng combined my love of golf and photography, I cannot imagine a better way to represent them as you have on your website.

Jed Peters

David_Tepper

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 11:36:44 AM »
Matt -

Are you looking for photos of the courses as they now are or are you looking for historic photos?

DT

Matt_Cohn

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2009, 01:42:24 PM »
David - as they are now.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back