News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Eric Strulowitz

Atlanta GCA outing Thursday 8/27
« on: August 18, 2009, 02:46:43 PM »
How about a little get together next Thursday around 3pm or so?

I am a member at Pinetree CC in Kennesaw and it would be a pleasure to host a group for an afternoon of great golf at the "new"  Pinetree.  All are welcome, as are spouses, friends, enemies, whomever!

The price will be $45 plus tax, that includes cart and unlimited range time.  As this is usually a slow time, I can book several tee times if necessary.  And after the golf,  for those that are interested, there is a great Mexican place about a mile away.

If interested, my email is Ericthehammer2003@yahoo.com   Please let me know by this Saturday, 8/22.   Look forward to meeting some of you.

Eric Strulowitz

A.G._Crockett

Re: Atlanta GCA outing Thursday 8/27
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 05:15:23 PM »
Eric,
Great invitation, and I'd love to see the course, but I work until 4:00 with no chance of leaving early.  By the time I fight my way to Pinetree, it would already be past 5:00, so another time.
Thanks,
A.G.
"Golf...is usually played with the outward appearance of great dignity.  It is, nevertheless, a game of considerable passion, either of the explosive type, or that which burns inwardly and sears the soul."      Bobby Jones

Phil_the_Author

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 09:42:47 PM »
Eric,

I would love to come!

ed_getka

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2009, 03:14:40 AM »
Eric,
    Thanks for the invite. Can't make it this time. Welcome to the site and hopefully our paths will cross on a golf course in the coming year.
"Perimeter-weighted fairways", The best euphemism for containment mounding I've ever heard.

Mike Leveille

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2009, 07:26:17 AM »
Thanks for the invite, Eric, but I will be out of town that day.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back