News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Jordan Wall

Re: Mayhugh gets Lawsoniaed
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2009, 09:00:01 PM »

Jon Spaulding,

I am puzzled. When Jordan and I travelled with Mayhugh, Mayhugh insisted on having his own room. I guess we were in the same camp as Ed Getka. I was able to share with Jordan while Mayhugh went down the hall to his own abode. Perhaps he was afraid of Jordan and I.

I suspect someone who played Greywalls today may be able to report results or any "out of the ordinary" events. No?

Bob,

David Stamm made use of John's extra room in his bed, just as they did in the gazebo as we walked in.  Robert is also an ailibi.

John is too humble to brag on here Bob.  Lets just say I hope whatever happened in the clubhouse stayed in the clubhouse and John's tab was huge.
 ;)

Cheers,
Jordan

ed_getka

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2009, 09:40:34 PM »
Mr. Mayhugh, red courtesy phone please. What did you think of the courses?
"Perimeter-weighted fairways", The best euphemism for containment mounding I've ever heard.

Jon Spaulding

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2009, 10:42:42 PM »

Jon Spaulding,

I am puzzled. When Jordan and I travelled with Mayhugh, Mayhugh insisted on having his own room. I guess we were in the same camp as Ed Getka. I was able to share with Jordan while Mayhugh went down the hall to his own abode. Perhaps he was afraid of Jordan and I.

I suspect someone who played Greywalls today may be able to report results or any "out of the ordinary" events. No?

Bob - You took Jordan on a trip with Mayhugh? I thought that was forbidden since their NAMBLA thingy......

Kyle - I'd like to officially announce that Lawsonia is wonderful. The course features are as bold and unique as your bulked up narcissism. 4 out of 5 fighter pilots playing volleyball while flexing agree.

Ed, Mayhugh got to share a Holiday Inn Express room with me, and play NGLA in the same calendar year. Does it get any better than that?
You'd make a fine little helper. What's your name?

John Mayhugh

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2009, 11:47:22 PM »
I really need to start tweeting from the course so I can keep everyone posted on what I'm doing.  I had no idea that anyone would be interested. 

Just got checked into the hotel after 36 at Greywalls, a short tour of the Langford holes there, and dinner.  After yesterday at Lawsonia, I'm a huge Langford fan and if those holes at Greywalls could be restored......talk about some awesome greens.

For the record, my night sleeping with Jon Spaulding consisted of sleeping in the same room.  That's it.  No other announcements of any sort need to be made.

My precision at Greywalls lasted for exactly one hole.  In two rounds, I played the par 3 17th at even par, so Mr. Colton should not count on a big contribution from me. 

I'll post some pics and commentary on both Lawsonia & Greywalls in the next few days.

JC Jones

« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2009, 01:39:04 AM »
I really need to start tweeting from the course so I can keep everyone posted on what I'm doing.  I had no idea that anyone would be interested. 

Just got checked into the hotel after 36 at Greywalls, a short tour of the Langford holes there, and dinner.  After yesterday at Lawsonia, I'm a huge Langford fan and if those holes at Greywalls could be restored......talk about some awesome greens.

For the record, my night sleeping with Jon Spaulding consisted of sleeping in the same room.  That's it.  No other announcements of any sort need to be made.

My precision at Greywalls lasted for exactly one hole.  In two rounds, I played the par 3 17th at even par, so Mr. Colton should not count on a big contribution from me. 

I'll post some pics and commentary on both Lawsonia & Greywalls in the next few days.

You took pictures out there today?
I get it, you are mad at the world because you are an adult caddie and few people take you seriously.

Excellent spellers usually lack any vision or common sense.

I know plenty of courses that are in the red, and they are killing it.

Tim Bert

« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2009, 01:40:21 AM »
I too have shared a hotel room with the celebrity Mr. Mayhugh!  Just how many of the 1500 of us has he slept with?

JC Jones

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2009, 01:41:39 AM »
I too have shared a hotel room with the celebrity Mr. Mayhugh!  Just how many of the 1500 of us has he slept with?

This reinforces my decision to not stay in Marquette tonight.
I get it, you are mad at the world because you are an adult caddie and few people take you seriously.

Excellent spellers usually lack any vision or common sense.

I know plenty of courses that are in the red, and they are killing it.

Jordan Wall

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2009, 02:40:30 AM »

You took pictures out there today?

Oh God, John and his camera, all the more reason never to stay in the same room as him.

Jon, on the other hand, you must feel like a celebrity.  Not everyone gets to have a better time with John then in a Holiday Inn, but from what I've heard National can really do some things to a guy.  What a day (nightcap) that must have been.

Doug Siebert

« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2009, 12:02:49 AM »
  " The greens were running a bit on the slow side , but the turf through the green was in the best condition I've ever seen it."

Cheers,
Brad

Those greens would come alive at 10.  Its a shame they never are.

I'm told that in the latter part of the fall they they get them running really quickly.  I'll have to test that theory sometime...
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back