News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Abe Summers

The U.S. Open Digital Edition of the Majors of Golf
« on: June 11, 2009, 07:49:54 PM »
Gentlemen and fellow GCAers,

I have seen so much interest in Bethpage and the majors in general on this website, and I have enjoyed the give and take so much, that this week I spoke about inserting a link to PGA Magazine Publications & Marketing Group's Majors of Golf 2009 U.S. Open Digital Edition with the publisher, Rick Summers (Full disclosure: He is my father). 

Rick agreed.  I hope you enjoy the digital edition.  Rick's message sent out the day before yesterday read:

Welcome to the U.S. Open digital edition of The Majors of Golf 2009 U.S. Open.

As a friend of PGA Magazine Publications & Marketing Group and influential member of the golf industry community, I am pleased to present you with the U.S. Open digital edition of The Majors of Golf.

We think you will find this digital edition extremely easy to use, as it offers a number of superb tools: options for downloading, a complete search engine, capability for you to share articles to a select group of your associates via e-mail, customized zoom settings for easier reading, and links to all Internet sites that appear in either editorial or advertising.  The digital edition is delivered via the Internet and therefore requires no software downloads to your computer.

Please click here to access the U.S. Open digital edition of The Majors of Golf:
http://www.majorsofgolf-digital.com/majorsofgolf/2009_usopen/?u1=const

Abe Summers

Re: The U.S. Open Digital Edition of the Majors of Golf
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 10:15:19 PM »
Bump up.  Should be a very enjoyable four days!!!

Mike_Cirba

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 10:36:39 PM »
Thank you, Abe.

I've always enjoyed your publication in the past and I think bringing it online is the logical and much appreciated next step.

Dave Maberry

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 10:45:53 PM »
Abe,
 Is there an archive of previous editions? I was able to find 2009 Masters edition by editing internet address. I too have enjoyed prior editions also!
Dave

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back