News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Steve Kupfer

Up and Coming Designs
« on: May 18, 2009, 03:01:31 PM »
As a newbie, I did a quick search to find some threads about courses that are in the design phase and highly anticipated, but didn't find much.  I recall reading a lot about locales like Sebonack and Sugarloaf long before they opened. It seems that the international design market has really exploded in recent years, is this just my perspective? Any feedback on new and exciting designs in progress would be welcome from the group.

Garland Bayley

Re: Up and Coming Designs
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 09:26:25 PM »
You didn't find anything on Old MacDonald? That is easily the most anticipated here. Second most anticipated is probably Cabot Links.
"I enjoy a course where the challenges are contained WITHIN it, and recovery is part of the game  not a course where the challenge is to stay ON it." Jeff Warne

J_McKenzie

Re: Up and Coming Designs
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 10:04:47 AM »
Steve,

Here is a link to a past discussion of The Dunes Course at Cabo San Lucas.  The course is now scheduled to open later this fall- perhaps in December- http://golfclubatlas.com/forum/index.php/topic,38768.0.html.  I'm not sure how highly anticipated this course is from the general public, but I know it is highly anticipated from the developer and our design team.  We had hoped to have this course open two years ago....

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back