News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Scott Warren

Buoyed by some enthusiasm in my other Deal thread, I decided to put together all the pics I could find of the course here and elsewhere to create a comprehensive photo tour.

It can be viewed here, in a Facebook album.

Apologies to those browsing at work where Facebook is blocked, but hosting each individual image at imageshack or somewhere would have taken forever.

Many are mine, but a lion's share came from the course profile here, David Dobby's interview on this site and Noel Freeman's Deal Me In! piece in the In My Opinion section. Others were taken from elsewhere.

Every hole is covered in order from 1-18, but I only had one image each of 5, 7, 9 and 15. Apologies for that. I've included a little commentary of most pics.

I have done my best to order the images so each hole moves in a continuous direction. The third hole, for instance, moves from tee to fairway, then circles the green anti-clockwise beginning short right. Hopefully the multiple angles will help to give some scale and idea of depth and size for those who have not yet played the course

I hope you enjoy.

cheers,
Scott
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 03:17:44 AM by Scott Warren »

Scott Warren

Link fixed.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 07:09:14 PM by Scott Warren »

Tony_Muldoon

Thanks Scott excellent tour that sets the Buda up beautifully. If you can recall the holes that well on one play Im certianly looking forward to seeing more reports from you.

(You might like to make the "viewed here" stand out a little, as I passed over the link several times before finding it).
Let's make GCA grate again!

Scott Warren

Cheers Tony, have done.

Mark Chaplin

Scott - the very first picture is quite interesting as it shows the new extension before the wrap around was finished on the balcony. The members quite rightly objected to two seperate balconies so they were joined.

If you PM me your personal email address i will send you some items of interest.
Cave Nil Vino

Mike Sweeney

How far is Deal from the London airports? Thanks

Scott Warren

From Luton or Stanstead it would be a good three hour drive. Heathrow you're probably looking at 2.5hrs and London City or Gatwick it'd be about 2hrs.

Andrew Mitchell

Great photos Scott, they certainly whet the appetite for two days there in September!
2014 to date: not actually played anywhere yet!
Still to come: Hollins Hall; Ripon City; Shipley; Perranporth; St Enodoc

G Jones

Scott Warren

Thanks for those. Some rare angles. Do you mind me adding them to my course tour?

I'm pretty sure I recognise that address position from the 6th tee. thelondongolfer, right?

Anthony Gray

I love the pics. But I look foward to meeting Melvyn Morrow the most.

Anthony

G Jones

Thanks for those. Some rare angles. Do you mind me adding them to my course tour?

I'm pretty sure I recognise that address position from the 6th tee. thelondongolfer, right?

Please be my guest,
...and yes!  :)

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back