News:

Welcome to the Golf Club Atlas Discussion Group!

Please note, each user is approved by the Golf Club Atlas editorial staff. For any new inquiries, please contact us and we will be in contact.

Duane Sharpe

Diamante in Cabo San Lucas
« on: January 08, 2009, 10:35:09 PM »
http://diamantelife.com/

Check out the photos from Cabo San Lucas. You have to click on the scroll at the bottom of the site to access the pictures.
Nice loooking site! Anyone seen this property yet?

Sharpee

Jeff_Mingay

Re: Diamante in Cabo San Lucas
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 08:02:37 AM »
Duane,

Someone posted photos of Love and co.'s Dunes courses under construction a few months ago. Pretty wild looking site. Paul Cowley, who works with Davis, had some comments on the project as well. Maybe someone smarter than me can find the link to that thread.

Phil Mickelson Design signed up to do the second course, at Diamante? Who's Phil's design partner? Anyone know? Just curious,
jeffmingay.com

Trey Kemp

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2009, 12:25:44 PM »
I think Phil is partnered up with Gary Stephenson.  Here is his website: www.linksmen.com
twitter.com/TreyKempGCA

Greg Tallman

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2009, 12:53:13 PM »
Chances of the second course being designed by anybody in the next several years are minimal at this stage.

Just hope to see this excellent work open.

Greg Tallman

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2009, 01:10:12 PM »
http://golfclubatlas.com/forum/index.php/topic,35892.0.html

Discussion resulting from Ran and my excursion to this special property in July 2008

Forrest Richardson

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2009, 08:16:38 PM »
The photos are great. As I have posted before — buy snow (sand) fence NOW. The best time to get slatted fencing for sand control is now when the manufacturer in Ohio is gearing up for 2009 sales. Sand uses are secondary and they will wheel and deal. We have 4 miles at the Links at Las Palomas.
— Forrest Richardson, Golf Course Architect/ASGCA
    www.golfgroupltd.com
    www.golframes.com

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back