News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Charlie Goerges

Re: Armchr Arch Cont... Judges; Beware the Ides of March! 5 days to go...
« Reply #175 on: March 11, 2009, 10:12:09 AM »
Hi everyone,

Just an update, the results are pouring in! For the Contestants: I think you'll find that you'll get some good feedback. Judges: Thanks a million!

A teaser: at least one of you has gotten multiple references to "Shinnecock"! I won't say whether said Shinnecock was the Shinnecock Hills Golf Club or the Shinnecock LI Quik-E-Mart!

Sunday will be the due date for the judges, I'll try to post the results as quickly as possible, and then deal with the Sturm und Drang afterward.

Best wishes,

Charlie
Severally on the occasion of everything that thou doest, pause and ask thyself, if death is a dreadful thing because it deprives thee of this. - Marcus Aurelius

Garland Bayley

Re: Armchr Arch Cont... Judges; Beware the Ides of March! 5 days to go...
« Reply #176 on: March 11, 2009, 12:07:38 PM »
I looked at Shinnecock on Google Earth. Too many bunkers!

;)
"I enjoy a course where the challenges are contained WITHIN it, and recovery is part of the game  not a course where the challenge is to stay ON it." Jeff Warne

Charlie Goerges

Re: Armchr Arch Cont... Judges; Beware the Ides of March! 2 days left...
« Reply #177 on: March 13, 2009, 05:30:34 PM »
The time is drawing near! I anticipate the distinct possibility that I'll be receiving judges' scores up until midnight on Sunday, so there may not be a posting until Monday.
Severally on the occasion of everything that thou doest, pause and ask thyself, if death is a dreadful thing because it deprives thee of this. - Marcus Aurelius

Charlie Goerges

Re: Armchr Arch Cont... Judges; Beware the Ides of March! 1.5 days left...
« Reply #178 on: March 15, 2009, 11:06:00 AM »
Yes, Dave, go ahead and send me your ranking 1-8 with 1 being the best. If you'd like to make comments you can send them or post them to the new thread.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back