News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

TX Golf

Tiger stayed somewhat busy...
« on: September 02, 2008, 02:15:30 PM »
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Even with his golf done for the year, Tiger Woods found something to celebrate Tuesday: His wife is pregnant with their second child.

Woods said on his Web site that Elin is expecting in late winter without being more specific on a due date.

He has not played since his U.S. Open victory in June, and two weeks later had reconstructive surgery on his left knee that put him out for the year. Woods’ first child, daughter Sam, was born on Monday after the 2007 U.S. Open.

“Elin is feeling great and we are both thrilled,” Woods said. “While my injury has disappointing and frustrating, it has allowed me to spend a lot of time watching Sam grow. I can’t begin to tell you how rewarding it is being a dad and spending time with her and Elin.

“The injury has been a blessing and a disappointment.”

The world No. 1 player has begun rehabilitation and has traveled recently to Dubai and New York for business projects.

Woods had said after he married in 2004 that he wanted more than one child. Woods was an only child, while Elin has a twin sister.

Phil McDade

Re: Tiger stayed somewhat busy...
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 02:22:28 PM »
while Elin has a twin sister.

WT?#$%&??!!!??

Who knew?

JSlonis

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 02:23:52 PM »

Steve Kline

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 02:24:30 PM »
Phil - you're just now hearing that? That was well known when Tiger was getting married. There was lost of...um...speculation at the time.

TX Golf

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 02:26:03 PM »
Supposedly Elin is still better looking.... odd to say that considering they are identical twins, but I guess that can happen.

Matt_Cohn

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2008, 02:28:09 PM »

JSlonis

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2008, 02:28:53 PM »
Take your pick...

TX Golf

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 02:30:36 PM »
I am sure he could probably have both!!! ;D :o ::)

John_Conley

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2008, 04:33:50 PM »
I am sure he could probably have both!!! ;D :o ::)

All accounts are that Eldrick was socially inept when it came to dating even after his ascent to #1 in the world.  Joe Namath he's not. 

Didn't he have someone ask Elin out for him?

Kalen Braley

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2008, 04:40:45 PM »
Take your pick...

I'll take both please!!!  ;D

Garland Bayley

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2008, 04:40:57 PM »
Woods said on his Web site that Elin is expecting in late winter without being more specific on a due date.

Sounds to me like his US Open prep was a little more involved than we previously knew.
"I enjoy a course where the challenges are contained WITHIN it, and recovery is part of the game  not a course where the challenge is to stay ON it." Jeff Warne

David Stamm

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2008, 04:58:12 PM »
Now the injury make sense! ;D
"The object of golf architecture is to give an intelligent purpose to the striking of a golf ball."- Max Behr

TX Golf

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2008, 05:06:35 PM »
If pulling Elin is considered socially inept I have no idea what I must be considered ???

John Kavanaugh

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2008, 05:07:12 PM »
You guys do not help those of us who fight the stereotypical golfer/blogger image.  Just when was the last time you summoned the Power of Greyskull?

Garland Bayley

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2008, 05:12:31 PM »
You guys do not help those of us who fight the stereotypical golfer/blogger image.  Just when was the last time you summoned the Power of Greyskull?

Pot ---- Kettle ----  ;D
"I enjoy a course where the challenges are contained WITHIN it, and recovery is part of the game  not a course where the challenge is to stay ON it." Jeff Warne

John Moore II

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2008, 05:28:46 PM »

JESII

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2008, 05:29:49 PM »
I will get rid of the stupid Freddie Prinze Jr. picture if somebody can shrink that down to the right size to be a side picture on here...

Who?

If that isn't your high school picture I am going to be very disappointed...

John Kavanaugh

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2008, 05:31:32 PM »
I will get rid of the stupid Freddie Prinze Jr. picture if somebody can shrink that down to the right size to be a side picture on here...

I vote to keep Freddie:

July 30, 2008, 11:13 AM ET
NEW YORK -- Freddie Prinze Jr. has taken on a behind-the-scene role on World Wrestling Entertainment's creative team.

The company said Wednesday that Prinze will contribute to WWE's weekly TV and monthly pay-per-view programs.

"Freddie Prinze Jr.'s passion, energy and creativity make him an excellent fit for WWE," said chairman Vince McMahon.

Chris McCumber, executive vp marketing digital & brand strategy at USA Network, which airs WWE programming, added: "Bringing on board an experienced Hollywood writer, actor and producer like Freddie Prinze Jr. will only increase the level of entertainment to millions of viewers and passionate WWE fans every Monday on USA."

Jed Peters

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2008, 05:32:09 PM »

All accounts are that Eldrick was socially inept when it came to dating even after his ascent to #1 in the world.  Joe Namath he's not. 

Not true from a couple of HOT chicks that knew him stanford (I went to HS with them). Not saying he's got mad game, but he's not socially inept with the ladies.

Kalen Braley

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2008, 05:41:32 PM »

Shivas,

Just copy it to your desktop and select it.  It'll automatically resize on the upload.

<-----------  Thats what I did!!   ;D

CHrisB

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2008, 05:46:15 PM »
while Elin has a twin sister.

WT?#$%&??!!!??

Who knew?

Identical twin.

I think the Kama Sutra says that there is a very specific sexual position that increases the likelihood of giving birth to hot Swedish twins. But it involves trying to bend the woman into some sort of pretzel shape and my wife and I haven't quite been able to figure it out.

Kalen Braley

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2008, 07:00:26 PM »

Shivas,

Just copy it to your desktop and select it.  It'll automatically resize on the upload.

<-----------  Thats what I did!!   ;D

alright, I'm an idiot.  I have no idea how to do that. 

1) Go to reply 6 and put your mouse on the pic
2)  Right click and select "copy"
3)  Put mouse on desktop, right click and select "paste"
4)  Next go to profile
5)  Select Forum profile information
6)  Select "I will upload my own picture"
7)  Select the Browse button and browse to the photo on your desktop and select the file.
8)  Select the Open button after you've done this
9)  Select the Change profile after you've uploaded the pic.

This should work!!  ;D

Jason Connor

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2008, 11:42:13 PM »
We discovered that in good company there is no such thing as a bad golf course.  - James Dodson

Craig Sweet

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2008, 11:52:52 PM »
Gee that was easy....though Boomer isn't nearly as beautiful as those two Swedes... ;D
LOCK HIM UP!!!

Jim Nugent

« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2008, 03:35:55 AM »
I assumed you pronounce Elin's names like "Ellen" in English.  Then I heard someone pronounce it "Eelin", with a long e.  Does anyone know the right pronunciation? 

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back