News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Tony_Muldoon

Pat this is great news well done.

If this isn't proof that golf is a mental game...

I've noticed that as my scores have improved I've become increasingly pee'd off when I realise I've hit a dumb shot or missread a putt.  This thread suggests that these two developments are not coincidental.

Who would hve guessed a simple jocular congratulation would turn into such a revealing discussion. Thanks TEP.
Let's make GCA grate again!

Chris Kane

Tom Paul has always maintained that Pat Mucci is wrong 98% of the time (which means he's right 2% of the time).  This puzzled me, as until yesterday I hadn't seen anything from his keyboard that I agreed with.  He was wrong 100% of the time.

What a pleasant surprise to see posts #40 and #68!  Now he's only wrong 99.95% of the time!

Inspiring stuff Patrick, as a 24 year-old in good health I hoped that one day I'd be able to beat you off the stick - after your Liberty National performance it looks like I'd have to break both your arms and legs to have even a small chance!

David_Elvins

I know its been said before but thanks so much to Tom and Pat for some brilliant writing on this thread (even if it is OT ;) )
Ask not what GolfClubAtlas can do for you; ask what you can do for GolfClubAtlas.

David_Madison

Pat,
Fantastic stuff, incredibly inspirational in so many respects. Hope to meet you one day, to watch you play, and to soak in as much of the good stuff as I can.

Tom Paul,
Someone who's wrong 98% of the time is far more valuable than someone who's 50/50.

Thank you both for the best, most valuable thread I've ever experience on this site. 

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back