News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Ron Farris

Re: This just in.......
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2008, 09:59:17 AM »
The Open is NOT OVER!
Tiger is far too distracted by what he is going to do on the golf courses he is designing. :)

It would be yet another great win if he does win with redans running through his brain.

Dean Stokes

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2008, 10:32:08 AM »
If anyone but Tiger wins, do they get an asterisk next to thier name because they won against Tiger playing on just one leg? ;)
Living The Dream in The Palm Beaches....golfing, yoga-ing, horsing around and working damn it!!!!!!!

Matt Varney

« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2008, 12:36:39 PM »
My prediction for the 2008 US Open -

Tiger wins and is the only guy Under Par at (-5) the field is Even or Over Par.  If he plays anything close to the level he did yesterday it may go down as one of his best majors ever because of his knee and the course length.

Golf last night on primetime television got an up close view of complete domination by the best player in golf.  Nobody could have watched last night and been excited by what they saw unfold it was pure theater with huge roars and great shot making.

cary lichtenstein

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2008, 01:45:02 PM »
What are the odds that Tiger withdrawa before the start of the round today????????????
Live Jupiter, Fl, was  4 handicap, played top 100 US, top 75 World. Great memories, no longer play, 4 back surgeries. I don't miss a lot of things about golf, life is simpler with out it. I miss my 60 degree wedge shots, don't miss nasty weather, icing, back spasms. Last course I played was Augusta

Martin Del Vecchio

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2008, 02:32:06 PM »
What are the odds that Tiger withdrawa before the start of the round today????????????

Zero.

Mike Golden

« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2008, 04:41:54 PM »
watching Tiger on #1 I don't see where this is over.  His knee is really bothering him and it's going to change the way he attacks the golf course today.  Meanwhile, Mickelson is saying how the golf course is set up for good scoring today and Westwood is not someone who will back down.

P.S.  I wrote the above after the drive and before the double...
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 04:52:01 PM by Mike Golden »

Jim Johnson

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2008, 07:11:03 PM »
Yes it is. Finally.  ;)

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back